• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Joeleee

Ted Fahey (11)
I must say, I'm looking forward to that second Bledisloe cup game next weekend :D

Sir Richie is all yours my friend.

But yes, unfortunately Sir Richie is mine for the next week. On the plus side, I'll probably be too depressed to post too much!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Disgracefully, I am betting against the AB's this weekend.

A big one, avatar & signature for the remainder of 2015 RWC.

I will gladly sport whatever horrors you send my way because that will mean NZ have won.

After an entire season of tenured crockery rogery I just cannot see 80 minutes as enough time for NZ to magically gain purchase on this dry powder magic beans lever the coaches seem so sure exists.

12-15 loss.

Fucking France.

ps yes i know i am **NATIONAL DISGRACE** why dont I just hand in my passport, my dogs passport and my Patea Maori Club Membership Card while I'm at it jesus

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Surely I don't go fishing or trolling that much do I?

No, I just remember Dismal Pillock saying something about your old avatar ages ago. I think he posted something like "Local man finds fish in river". It was an early insight into what has become classic Dismal!

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Well if I lose on saturday I won't give a shit about what avatar he gives me. But I will have to think of something extra special for him to look at as his deportation papers are being prepared.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Well if I lose on saturday I won't give a shit about what avatar he gives me

images

Photobucket_zps83ae8d4c.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well if I lose on saturday I won't give a shit about what avatar he gives me. But I will have to think of something extra special for him to look at as his deportation papers are being prepared.

Something involving his personal anti-Trinity of Kelleher, Lavea & McAlister, perhaps? One things for sure, you don't wanna lose this one....... so I won't tempt fate by throwing in my 2c worth like last time :)

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
That was a legendary team. We threw everything at you during that 1996 tour, but you guys just would not budge.

It wasn't quite as good as the 89 - 90 touring team to Europe but they were a team on a mission and just simply would not let that series go.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
It wasn't quite as good as the 89 - 90 touring team to Europe but they were a team on a mission and just simply would not let that series go.

Probably not. But the first one I saw and indeed remember, was the 1995 one. After that team, not many matched the 1996 one, with the possible exception of the one that won the previous world cup.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Victory is mine!

I thought long and hard about this. In the end I have kept it simple (while being confident of striking a nerve).

ta daaaaa .....

kirwan_zpsfbdvkar3.png

I have even given you a quote from the great man as a signature.

I'm going to be here for a long time. I'm the right man for the job. We're in a bit of a slump but we'll turn this around. I'm very confident in what I'm doing.

John Kirwan. 9/3/2015

Enjoy!