• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe #1 - AUS v NZL, ANZ Stadium, Sydney, August 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Only caught the first half here in Madrid then had to leave for the airport. Checked in, looked at the score and got quite a pleasant surprise !!

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
I doubt Carter starts for the AB next week. The Canes back line with Smith and Smith will be more formidable.

Yes, it will be very bloody interesting to see what Shag does with his selections this week. DC was fairly poor by his own standards tonight but I am wondering if Shag will have the cajones to deny the great DC his Eden Park farewell alongside the Goat.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Aus were a shit sandwich in the first 20.

NZ were marginally better but still a generally shitty shambles.

Aus forwards then lifted and went berko (Pocock and Hooper went rabid) while NZ played it casual, too cool for school, fuck the rucks lets fan out and save ourselves for our legendary last 20,, GET SOME OF THIS TENURED FUCKING CROCKERY OUT OF THERE. WOODCOCK AND FRANKS WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?

Old, slow, creaky and too cool for fucxkn skool

Carter made his tackles but waddled around offering nothing going forward. SOPOAGA PLEASE.

The "NZ forwards with hands like backs" shtick came badly unglued for a while there in first half.

Money Bill, get him off, he's just a nothing. Not a bloke for the trenches. Big fuckin pansy ball in hand. Chicken. Ponderous. Lost. Struggling. Get Fekitoa in there, jesus. At least he's got some instincts for the game, this is the All Blacks, not poncing about getting up to speed with the Pt Chev Midwives Burn Clinic 3rd XV

Ben Smith flew at AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) as he went in for his try in the corner and barely knocked him off stride!

Retallick made some stops late on but looked way too indecisive and upright

Nehe Milner Skuddar. Holy shit. If Hansen hasnt got the nuts to pick this guy in his World Cup squad, and hiff out Jane and Dagg, he's looking at a 1991.

Savea should lose his jersey to Piutau on form iHomo

Aaron Smith. KICK. IT. OUT. That was fuckign garbage

Kieran Read with some fuckin village madness out there too. A very unbecoming look. Mad how these blokes can pretty much do ANYTHING (When was Read anointed successor to Captain, goddamn 2008??) and not get dropped, give him a rocket and dump him for Vito SOME OF THESE TENURED FORWARD FUCKS NEED A FUCKIN FIRE LIT UNDER THEIR ARSES. they looked like the Crusaders out there tonight, jogging around, side to side, hold on Read, Mccaw, Franks, Laulala, Codie Taylor, Romano, they were the fuckkin Crusaders

Farewell at Eden park for all those ponderous sleepy tenured bastards? JESUS. FUCK THE LOT OF THEM, THEY CAN WALK HOME.

Thoroughly deserved win to Aus, last 50 mins they brought home the bacon, just wanted it far more.

ps Nic White comes on and wins them the fucking game.

whitemonkey.jpg_zpsxdqqauie.gif

"YOU BETTER F**KIN BELIEVE IT PAL."
--Nic White seen here ambling back to halfway
having just won Australia the f**king game.

Fireworks

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Would like to see: QC (Quade Cooper)-To'omua, 10-12 & Sopoaga-NMS-Fekitoa-Smith-Savea-Smith 10-11-12-13-14-15

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
You're deluded if you thought Barnes favoured NZ at the rucks.

I think he reffed the rucks in the NH style. That is, very loosely, punctuated by the odd, random penalty for something he had allowed 50 of previously.

Truth is, both teams should be happy to learn from that experience because Poite and Co will be waiting 'oop north'.

pjm

Billy Sheehan (19)
I loved the Wallabies passion in the Anthem tonight.

Helped by the fact that it's a damn good anthem. There's no other anthem in the world that spells out word for word what their country is about except for Australia.

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I loved the Wallabies passion in the Anthem tonight.

Funny you mention that. I missed the Aus anthem but I saw the NZ anthem and thought McCaw, Read and a few others were totally disconnected.

Do they often do this and just save their energy for the haka?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom