• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2 2023 @ Dunedin 12:35PM Sat 5 Aug

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
I reckon Pone is going to have a belter tomorrow. Running of Carter's hip he's going to run over McKenzie.

Also, is McKenzie sporting a mullet at the moment? Is this mulletbowl?
1691107478225.png

Looks to have had a tidy up - Carter easily wins the battle for filthiest mullet. If only Tate still had his

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I hope I am wrong but I think the ABs will run away with this game. Similar to last week, I think the Wallabies might look like they are keeping up for 20mins but could be a blow out score-line.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I hope I am wrong but I think the ABs will run away with this game. Similar to last week, I think the Wallabies might look like they are keeping up for 20mins but could be a blow out score-line.

Hopefully we get that 20 mins in both halves, but my head agrees with you.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Bet365 is paying $11.00 if Aussies win or a tie.
Worth a dabble for me. Especially when I discovered I had $25 lying in the account for the last two years I'd forgotten about.
Did you get any interest on that investment?

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Or they could pick Ryan Lonergan or they could pick Ian Prior or Reece Hodge or any number of players.

Fact is, they haven't. The question was around what happens if Gordon's kicking goes tits up.
Gordon seems to have a good temperament. What happens is he keeps kicking (the kicking coach a.k.a. water boy can tell him what he is doing wrong).

Linerunner2023

Fred Wood (13)
Nz have an embarrassment or riches
Below injured list
Quinn teupua
Tj Perenara
Angus taavaou
Sevu reece
George bower
Joe moody
Cullen grace
Pat tuipulotu
Ethan Blackadder
David havili

and not selected in 37 man squad and in all black 15 only
Ross, aumua, Akita ioane, sotutu, Webber, fakatava, goodhue
Of these guys would be around wallabies somewhere

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Yeah, I know him pretty well. He played for Tahs. Despite him, Ethan Blackadder, Patrick Tuipulotu, Sevu Reece and TJ Perenara would be starters in WBs squad
Congrats on knowing him, doesn't change the fact he wouldn't make the AB's 6th team

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The AB's will sound out the Wallabies for the first 30 minutes. Just like Ali with his rope a dope tactic....show us what you've got and then we'll drop the hammer on you in the second half. We've seen it before and there's no reason to think it won't happen again.