• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bledisloe 2 - Wallabies vs All Blacks, Wellington, 27 August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Personally I feel for Kane having to endure the ravings of people for something he is unsure is an issue and making him the reluctant poster boy of other peoples crusade. Pitch forks and tin hats a'plenty!

I don't know him (Kane) personally but I would find it hard to believe he, or the team for that matter, would be so naive or stupid to let an eye gouge go unreported.

Maximum respect to Douglas for doing the right thing but he shouldn't have had to. Wobs management could & IMO should have hosed this down (& I don't mean "what happens on the field", I mean "no, it didn't happen") Sunday or at least upon their return to Australia.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Wow. Just watched the video of Moore trying to communicate with Poite.

The problem is, Moore sounds like he's aggressive in his tone to start with. And Poite is a tool.

But when Read steps in like a giant lickspittle and basically tugs Poite's cock with the "I'll tell him! I'll tell him! Oh PLEEEEEEEZE let me tell him to go away!"

That is just fucked. Maybe Read should mind his own fucking business.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Come on Nick, I thought it was hilarious. A certain Wallaby captain used to make snide remarks to the ref when the opposition were complaining to the ref about calls. We just didn't have the mic'ed up refs back then.

Moore was under pressure, might as well add to it if your an opposing captain/team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Well, it isn't snide. I can see why Kiwis are amused.

But the whole "staid, taciturn All Black" stuff is just so much rubbish. "We treat the game with respect" and then wheel out that? FFS...

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Nothing wrong with a spot of mental disintegration. Four(teen) more years, boys. Four(teen) more years.

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
I think a lot of players call the ref by first name if the ref like Poite does calls them by name and not number, Poite called Moore and Read by their first names the whole test. I don't agree with Poite telling Moore to go away all the time, but he seemed to be able to talk to Hooper when he took over as captain, and also I think Slipper who was asking him about something at a lineout .

Talk to Hooper my arse. Unless I am mistaken that is the symbol for get the hell out of here:

39b84d98890f1fe1c96159018570b0e0

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I think when one of your early discussions with the referee has the word"s "we are only doing it beacuse..........they were doing it last week" you have pretty much set fire to your bridges..........

Telling Poite that you are acting on last games issues was not the smartest move and pretty much made up his mind about the Wallabies intentions and motives.

Reid was just having fun after that - same as most of us would in that situation. Stupid is what stupid does.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Hansen is a better coach than Henry. He gets more out of the players and he took the team to another level (long ago)
You guys aren't connecting the dots on him - at all.
All you see is a smug fat prick - lol (fair enough because I guess he is)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Talk to Hooper my arse. Unless I am mistaken that is the symbol for get the hell out of here:

39b84d98890f1fe1c96159018570b0e0

Really? you can look at that picture and see that? I saw on tv Hooper seemed to be talking to Poite alright, same as Slipper, I think asked him why he had been penalised, and Poite seemed to be explaining that, mind you Slipper didn't try to stop play to ask, he just did it as teams were gathering for lineout.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Hansen is a better coach than Henry. He gets more out of the players and he took the team to another level (long ago)
You guys aren't connecting the dots on him - at all.
All you see is a smug fat prick - lol (fair enough because I guess he is)

Sorry, not buying it. Lest we forget, Hansen was stripped of his role as forwards coach when his pack was being prison shamed by Matfield and friends in 2009. It wasn't until Henry took over on the EOYT that the forwards started playing like a proper pack again.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
How clever was he before coaching the AB's?
how good were Wales when he was in charge?
Not good enough to get his contract extended.

Wales rugby was in disarray when Henry came in. Henry made changes to the way they played but there were still problems with the administration and way things were run. Wales were turning coaches over more frequently than the Aussies in recent times.

Hansen came in and things didn't improve, but he didn't put his hand up to go beyond 2004. He returned to NZ.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
My favourite bit was Hansen "In my humble opinion..." I did laugh at that. As if the fat git has ever been humble in anything.

Why do we care? Everyone is playing the game. Cheika isn't humble, Hansen isn't humble, Eddie J isn't humble. Why do we give a fuck? If the Wallabies were in the position of the ABs this we'd be calling it a massive beat up. I'd expect Moore to do the exact same thing as Read if given the chance.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Why do we care? Everyone is playing the game. Cheika isn't humble, Hansen isn't humble, Eddie J isn't humble. Why do we give a fuck? If the Wallabies were in the position of the ABs this we'd be calling it a massive beat up. I'd expect Moore to do the exact same thing as Read if given the chance.

Actually agree with you but say Moore probably doesn't have the same capacity to talk to any referee as Read

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
My favourite bit was Hansen "In my humble opinion..." I did laugh at that. As if the fat git has ever been humble in anything.

To be fair, he could be a cocky bastard. He has earned the right I'd say.

Also surprised by the posts referring to him as a fat git, or variations on the theme, considering the rapidly expanding jowls and gut of Chieka.

Status
Not open for further replies.