• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Tahs, round 11 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Fuck me Kurtley. Used to be my favourite player but I've been cringing watching him of late. Making so many mistakes and when he does its everyone else's fault. The rest of the team isn't impressing me much more though.

That's something about him that I really don't like. He's pretty good at barking at others but it doesn't appear that he reflects that much on himself.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
have a look at the Potgeiter try in replay: notice how many Australian players there are sauntering to the breakdown with no intent and no plan.
He overtakes them all, straightens and actually makes the kiwis look like they were more interested in self preservation in getting out his way.
Fuck.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Tahs need to lift.
They're well in it on the scoreboard they need to score quickly to make the Blues notice and feel nervous.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Kurtley Beale is not playing particularly well today. Surgeon Kirwin has done his homework and has the Blues targeting him well.

Bring another wing and send Horne to #12.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
have a look at the Potgeiter try in replay: notice how many Australian players there are sauntering to the breakdown with no intent and no plan.
He overtakes them all, straightens and actually makes the kiwis look like they were more interested in self preservation in getting out his way.
Fuck.

Too many fatties prefer to saunter around the field - lack of urgency in many of our forwards mentality has been Australian rugby's Achilles heel for quite a while now.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hang on to the bloody pill and build pressure. You don't need to score every time we touch the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.