• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Blues v Tahs, round 11 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Memo to Tahs: This is not 7s nor limited tackle; a bit of patience and the Blues are there for the taking.

A repeat of that 1st half will be injurious to Cheika's and supporters' health.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I understand why Tahs fans are frustrated, but the Tahs are doing a good job of openning the Blues up. Just a little more patience.

This is exactly the helter skelter bullshit they put in last week and the week before that.
They need to take the first 5 minutes of the second half to juts cart the ball up to the gain line - or beyond - and go to ground with it win the ensuing ruck and do it again.
There is no shame in going to ground with the ball.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Its extremely annoying to see so much dropped passes or even miracle balls if there's one thing I've ever learned watching the All Blacks is a break get tackled and a quick recycle is so much better then a flick pass... specially one by AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How does this even happen? I mean some of the passes have been over the top but most of these were sticking the first 4 rounds. Did they just stop skills training?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
BTW, how was that not a penalty when it hit Skelton's head? Potgieter touched it straight away clearly in front. Don't get me started on that 'knock on' by Beale either.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Well good thing for Tahs fans, they cant drop more in the second half... or can they ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Last game I watched on the box was Uni V Manly - heaps better viewing even on the ABC. Bring on 3pm tomorrow.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Pollock has to be joking - maybe Fat Cat for touching the half but he came straight up the centre and the Blues 10 was trying to "tackle" him while on the ground yet he says "entry".

Status
Not open for further replies.