• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane Global Rugby Tens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wild Knight 17 v Rebels 12.. Good game .. Knights have a creative kicking game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Getting away with plenty of dangerous play on both sides. Few clear high tackles and that shoulder charge was blatant as

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The most one sided refereeing so Far and The force manage to Be in front going into The second 10

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Getting away with plenty of dangerous play on both sides. Few clear high tackles and that shoulder charge was blatant as

Pretty sure the hurricanes have only been penalised twice. Compared to 6

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Jones just kicked ahead and scored the try. Happy for the points but not how it came. It's worked once now so Jones will stick to his go to which fails much more often than it succeeds.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Forward pass and Hanigan had all rights to the steal but told to release. Are Aussie refs afraid of looking bias so hammer Aus teams harder? Because the Kiwi ref hasn't been afraid to.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Tahs playing like the vintage 2016 Reds team. Strong scrum and thats it

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
There are some weird ref calls for sure. Brad Wilkin was over the ball and on his feet, no ruck formed and no Chiefs player anywhere near him and the ref shouts "No Blue!" within a split second. If you're not allowed to go for the ball in that situation, when the hell are you allowed to go for it?!

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
To be fair with the team we sent up there I'm not surprised we lost.

Rory oconner? Does he even have a contract?
Brad wilkin? The luckiest man in Australian rugby with a contract since Tom carter?
Lachie Swindon? The u20s tah player who most likely won't make the u20 Aus side.

Pair that with zero strike power and notoriously shit defenders in jones, Robinson and horwitz we deserved to lose.

Our squad is so much better than the dribble we've fielded. With 1.6 mil up for grabs i wonder why we didn't send the big boys.

Holloway, Dempsey and Simone are custom built for this game.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Naiyo is another weird choice, he seems overweight still and unsuited to this style of game.

There's been some some liking play from Toulon, who are doing everything but scoring a try.

Don't think Gorumaru will ever live up to the reputation he somehow got.

Status
Not open for further replies.