• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brisbane Global Rugby Tens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
^^^^^

Sully,
so who picks up the tab ?
Cash strapped QRU or cash strapped RA ?

Neither, it would be Duco, who also would take any profits, and if they needed 30K each day they deserve to lose money, no way would anyone with any sense expect that kind of crowd.

T

TOCC

I read that they expected 10k more then what turned up, I’m guessing that 10k each day. So 20k on Friday and 30k on Saturday.

Potential for this to shift to the June Test window apparently, it’s already missing more of the top drawing players so I don’t think the will change, and it does fill a hole in the calendar.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
This is the worst possible time to have a rugby tournament in Brisbane. June would be much, much better, I reckon.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
For all the talk of moving it to Auckland I don't think it'll happen due to clashing with the Hamilton 7's. Take it to Dunners during O-week or if that's not good timing-wise to one of the summer tourist towns i.e. Queenstown or Nelson.

Status
Not open for further replies.