1. Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Broadcast options for Australian Rugby

Discussion in 'Rugby Discussion' started by WorkingClassRugger, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Adam84 Bill McLean (32)

The article suggested the NRC broadcast times weren’t locked in yet, we may see the Rising v NSW Country time change to reflect the 5pm timeslot
  2. RugbyReg Stirling Mortlock (74)

no mention of that in the official draw that came out. I did get that Rising game time wrong though, as its in Adelaide. Time updated now.
  3. Adam84 Bill McLean (32)

“From there a National Rugby Championship match would be broadcast early in the evening before Australia’s final match on home soil prior to departing for Japan the following day.

It is understood NRC fixtures will be moved around to make the blockbuster afternoon and evening of rugby feasible but teams are yet to receive formal notification of finals start times.“

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/rugby-...gee-oval-to-be-televised-20190819-p52ikg.html
    RugbyReg likes this.
  4. Adam84 Bill McLean (32)

Foxtel seem to have confirmed the timings, cracking day of rugby if you have time for it..

Sat 7th September
    10:00 Pacific Islands vs NZ Barbarians
    12:00 All Blacks vs Tonga
    2:30 Randwick vs Argentina
    4:30 Rising vs NSW Country Eagles
    7:30 Wallabies vs Samoa
    Jimmy_Crouch likes this.
  5. RugbyReg Stirling Mortlock (74)

Awesome. What’s that Pacific Islands team?
  6. Jimmy_Crouch Jim Clark (26)

Wedding anniversary is going to be a good one. Haha. Might be my last.
    wamberal, Ignoto and Braveheart81 like this.
  7. John S Watty Friend (18)

I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere, with no internet that weekend, so won't get any of this :( trust the daughter to want to go camping for her birthday when there's rugby on :)
  8. half Arch Winning (36)

dru likes this.