• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
very positive. The Brumbies have done a great job in building that team and deserve to keep them. A shame Tomane is likely to go? But more of a shame he will be lost to Australian rugby completely.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The re-signings keep coming..........

The Brumbies' re-signing blitz will continue on Wednesday when Wallabies lock Fardy and fullback Jesse Mogg commit to the club for the next two seasons.

More players are set to follow in the coming days with Scott Sio, Henry Speight and Jarrad Butler close to finalising new deals.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-union/super-rugby/scott-fardy-and-jesse-mogg-resign-with-act-brumbies-20140513-387o6.html#ixzz31bd59qsz

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Getting closer - So its Foto, Joe and Sio we are looking out for news about.

And Speight.........

But according to the Crimes Speight and Sio are nearly there.........

There's also rumours circling that Tomane could head overseas...........

Fotu needs to be re-signed as he offers something different to the rest of our back row stocks...........

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
And Speight...

But according to the Crimes Speight and Sio are nearly there...

There's also rumours circling that Tomane could head overseas.....

Fotu needs to be re-signed as he offers something different to the rest of our back row stocks.....
Good about Speight and Sio.

With you about Fotu, I think if he hits form he will be a standout in the Aussie soup comp.

Fingers crossed you are wrong about the 2nd Fro-bro Joe. I think he would be a big loss and am still not convinced he would go just yet if he had a choice. I think we might get him one more year.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Wow, really impressed the Brumbies were able to keep the majority of the squad in-tact.

Curious to see who's going to be Captain next year. Pocock would have been my first choice but question marks now raised since his injury. To'omua or Fardy is my pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.