• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiran

Sydney Middleton (9)
Absolute fucking joke. Forgiving the pun, but right on the money about the funds allocated for community rugby vaporising. I'm pretty sure Vikings have enough cash from pokies to not to be to worried about several million dollars.

Reactions: mst

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
So, mediation it is...
Image1461235346.411515.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Not a good look actively avoiding seeing the report. But I guess if you're going to have nepotism it might as well be naked nepotism.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
This is getting more ridiculous by the day.

This was the best chance for all involved to have a proper discussion and possibly put an end to it yet they can't even turn up at the same place to do so.

It's hard to make a decision on the future when the contents of a report at the centre of this whole thing are suppressed because then it starts a whole situation of Chinese whispers.

Whatever is in this report must be full of answers that people don't want known.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I am concerned that some of the people who want Jones gone might think they can then put a lid on the police investigation. Will likely be sadly disappointed if that is their intention, as I believe the police investigation once started is unlikely to be influenced by any of the parties.

Trying to get rid of Jones after apparently having agreed to the audit report being referred to the police looks like cold feet and is a bad look imo.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
They're shitting themselves. They know their only hope was just what they did last night; make sure the EGM never goes ahead with all clubs there or they're finished. So they'll play on the various clubs' animosity and hope it goes away...

Childish behaviour, and it reeks of desperation.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I am at that point where I wish we the supporters had a voice. Worked for the Manchester United supporters club many years ago who owned shares and fended off one R Murdoch from buying the club.

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the constitution? Can't find it anywhere.

Is it possible to hold to Board accountable for bringing the club, and ACTRU into disrepute and a no confidence motion due to a clear failure in management with the erroneous attempt to sack Jones and the resulting costs and reputational damage?

From reports the ringleader in all of this seem to be Kennedy, an accountant. who I believe, was coincidently was the chair of the financial committee during the period of the reported questionable transactions taking place.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
^^^good news even if it's only a year. Seem Jones is still able to sign player but this BS is got to be hurting the Brumbies credibility and ability to attract and retain players. Management issues effect the whole organisation.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
I am at that point where I wish we the supporters had a voice. Worked for the Manchester United supporters club many years ago who owned shares and fended off one R Murdoch from buying the club.

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the constitution? Can't find it anywhere.

Is it possible to hold to Board accountable for bringing the club, and ACTRU into disrepute and a no confidence motion due to a clear failure in management with the erroneous attempt to sack Jones and the resulting costs and reputational damage?

From reports the ringleader in all of this seem to be Kennedy, an accountant. who I believe, was coincidently was the chair of the financial committee during the period of the reported questionable transactions taking place.

Is that so?

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
^^^

After checking. I am reliable informed that I am still ticked off.

Still can't find the constitution. Google has failed me!

To the MU supporters club part. Yes, but in the end they were forced to sell their shares as the new owner managed to acquire the majority of shares over time and once you own about 90% UK laws say the remains have to be relinquished if the majority stakeholder asks.

However, they were heavily involved in the club in the past and are still an influential group today.

The Kennedy as financial chair was from media reports and public reporting. His rise to chairman was quite rapid and surprising according to most reports.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
Just curious, is Fagan still in the country or has he jumped ship is somewhere hidden in a no-extradition country?

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Just curious, is Fagan still in the country or has he jumped ship is somewhere hidden in a no-extradition country?

Last reported sighting was as Adelaide airport a few weeks ago where when asked by a jurno. He provided the obligatory no comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.