• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Well, no other team is throwing out the welcome mat so I am putting it out there; Ritchie Arnold, if you want a home I would welcome you to the Brumbies.

The hidden bonuses would be that it will confuse both Brumby Jack most of the time, and the rest of us at interchange time. Even better if they are on at the same time!

His form in the last Spirit game was fantastic and would push his sibling.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Arnold would be mad to go the Brumbies. Carter and his brother have the starting spots locked down and Enever seem content being their bridesmaid. Just no opportunity there for him. Tahs should be chasing him.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Tahs have already chased Staniforth and Simmons. Could they afford Richie as well with all the Wallabies stars they now have on their books?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yes, in short. He'd easily fit into their books.

Three 'top class' locks is well worth the signature considering doubt over Simmo and Staniforth.

He's a priority signing I'd reckon.

Reactions: mst

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Can't believe the depth and quality you guys have in backrow next year with Isi N and Rob Valentini looking like wallabies in waiting....and Cusack playing a superb NRC series form wise.....and with pocock returning next year on top of that..

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Can't believe the depth and quality you guys have in backrow next year with Isi N and Rob Valentini looking like wallabies in waiting..and Cusack playing a superb NRC series form wise...and with pocock returning next year on top of that..

Dont forget Locky McCaffrey too

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
The tahs are certainly the place he should be heading.

What i'd like to see from the Brumbies is Rona to sign on to add some quality out wide with Banks and Speight. That's a very good back 3.

Does anyone think there is a chance the Sunwolves could pick up some of the available Aus players, with a loophole in still been available for Australia as they play in the Aus conference?

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Dont forget Locky McCaffrey too

I expect he's behind Pocock, Naisarani, Valetini, Cusack, and probably Fakaosilea. Who knows what type of Hyne will come back from injury. McCaffrey's biggest advantage when injury strikes is that he can cover second row, which may give him an in ahead of Swain.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Ritchie could do worse than be a supplementary player for the Brumbies next year, if he's not lucky enough to get a contract. I hear his brother has an extremely long couch with his name on it.

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
Is Andrew Smith not around next year or is it just that the CT thinks he doesn’t have “genuine super rugby experience”?

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Ah man I hope Billy Meakes comes to the Brumbies, we'd be very well set then.

Powell
Lealiifano
Muirhead
Meakes
Kuridrani
Speight
Banks

Lonergan
Hawera/JJH
Dargaville/JJH

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Is Andrew Smith not around next year or is it just that the CT thinks he doesn’t have “genuine super rugby experience”?

Since coming back, he's spent about as much time as wing cover for us as centre, but you're right. If Kuridrani goes down, I'd prefer him at 13 to Dargaville.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Len Ikitau mentioned in the article, and played well in the NRC. Odds on him getting an EPS spot? Good 13 cover is hard to come by.

Status
Not open for further replies.