• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 7.44.57 pm.png

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
What a way to finish our home games. Not sure about getting a win up against the Chiefs, but will certainly make the Tahs game a little more interesting.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Season remains alive but why do we live in a world where more than half of the Chiefs' point came from us giving away possession as they were defending their line? Simple errors that should have been dealt with by coaching.

Our forwards are some of the best in the world.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Season remains alive but why do we live in a world where more than half of the Chiefs' point came from us giving away possession as they were defending their line? Simple errors that should have been dealt with by coaching.

Our forwards are some of the best in the world.

Maybe we can get a coach for next year;).

At the last home game someone sitting near us at the end of the game actually asked in all seriousness if the Brumbies had named the new coach for 2019 yet. I think that sums up the way most supporters see things ATM.

At least the last 2 weeks have confirmed that its not a cattle issue.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
And just on the forwards, how good are the bench props for the Brumbies? Mayhew had an outstanding game today and Makin has never let the side down when he comes on. I would say that the scrum, including the bench players, is stronger than the much lauded Reds scrum.

I just hope all of the props have been, or will be, tied up for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.