• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Chiefs Rd 11 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Fuck this game has come alive in the 2nd.
McCabe electric as is Coleman. No Change in the score but Brumbies now maul it up. 30m out. 68min gone.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
The Chiefs finally get some ball and it looks too little too late as we enter the last ten minutes the Brumbies lead by 27.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
How good was that from McCabe. He's found a yard of pace for mine. He passes the ball now too.
His gotten quicker for sure which has made him that much more dangerous.. His variety of his game has improved he could always pass and kick just asked not too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Chiefs score.
Great step by the reserve Chiefs player with another bad scrum from the Brums.

kick from in front

36-14 to the brums

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I know the Brumbies have a good kicking game, but you're not supposed to kick the ball back to them in the scrum.... :mad:
I wish I knew what was going on there but seems there just hitting feet going to them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I know the Brumbies have a good kicking game, but you're not supposed to kick the ball back to them in the scrum.... :mad:
I think that comes from ball being put in a crooked by the 9, Brumbies forwards just not quick enough to lift their feet!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Chiefs score twice. lucky there is only 30 seconds left, or we could have another come from behind draw on our hands.

Edit:
Intercept Try to To'omua. No more points from the Chiefs.
Game over. Ponies 41 Chiefs 23.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
To'omua a double after the reserve prop (R.Smith) intercepts and passes to the number ten on the right wing and does well to burn the cover defense.
41-23
CLL to kick as White has been replaced, this is all after 80min.
Smears it wide, he throws his head back but it matters little.
41-23 is a big win by any measure.
Chiefs were in it physically all match but lost all the big moments.

Brums missed 4 kicks, it could have been even uglier for the Chiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.