• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Crusaders Rd 18 Sat 13 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I think all of the talk of the Brumbies rolling the Stormers at home is pure fantasy. They haven't beaten a team above them yet this year.

Having said that, the way the Highlanders played last night, you'd almost rather finish 6th and go to SA than have to go to the Toaster and try to beat the clan.

T

TOCC

Gee Jesse Mogg just isn't the player that he used to be...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Nadolo an elephant in a tutu. On ice.

good to see all those AB's looking spry. Some rugby coming up this year that makes S15 look like a tinpot stroll thru the park with the dog and a tennis ball

when the Brumbies are on attack around opposoition 22 they should just say fuckit and form a forward pod and start the rolling maul from there. Beats their only other plan of passing it and dropping it.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Nic White threw the ball at Todd's head, the little shit. Got McKenzie penalised last week

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Soooo, looking at the table. The Stormers who could easily finish 7th on points (and behind the Crusaders) get 3rd spot and a home final.

I know they wanted "a final in each country", such Ribbons for all nonsense.

Very tough yellow. Too harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.