• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Hurricanes, 2pm, 01/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Didn't expect to see Banks back so soon. Good for Brumbies & Wallabies. Really strong team, Hurricanes $1.60 favourites unfairly IMO.
1651046559722.png

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
1. Pouri Rakete-Stones
2. James O’Reilly
3. Tyrel Lomax
4. James Blackwell
5. Justin Sangster
6. Te Kamaka (TK) Howden
7. Blake Gibson AKA The Deliverer Of The Ringed Sacrament
8. Ardie Savea (c)
9. TJ Perenara
10. Jackson Garden-Bachop
11. Salesi Rayasi
12. Peter Umaga-Jensen
13. Bailyn Sullivan
14. Julian Savea
15. Jordie Barrett

REPLACEMENTS:
16. Kianu Kereru-Symes
17. Xavier Numia
18. Tevita Mafileo
19. Isaia Walker-Leawere
20. Caleb Delany
21. Jamie Booth
22. Aidan Morgan
23. Billy Proctor

Unavailable for selection due to injury or suspension: Asafo Aumua, Du'Plessis Kirifi, Devan Flanders, Ruben Love, Owen Franks, Dane Coles, Brayden Iose, Reed Prinsep, Pepesana Patafilo.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Big opportunity for the Brumbies today.

It was good to see them get the win last week but I feel they still have another gear. Or at least they’ll be aiming to play in a higher gear for longer. Their first 20 minutes was sublime but they took the foot off the throat.

Really looking forward to watching Scott Sio this afternoon. Age wise he should be in his prime and I am hopefully that it has been injuries holding him back, which he is hopefully through. If he can keep up his form from last week Australian rugby just got a whole lot rosier.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Scott Sio to have a blinder... Last time I saw the hurricane's in Canberra we put 50 on them... Here we go again. Brumbies 38 - 16

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
hard not to like Brown when he runs like that, what a machine. Brumbies & Hurricanes both looking damaging when ball in hand.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Hurricanes fortunate, Lomax completely pancaked out at the scrum and Berry let them play on. Then extremely dubiously got the throw in to the lineout.
I get a vibe that Berry has the jitters to call anything that will swing things too much. Hard to say the shoulder didn't go right into White's head. Personally I'm happy it wasn't a red, but consistency is all over the place with cards.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Why is the Brumbies breakdown work such trash? Samu spending too much time on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.