• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Hurricanes, 2pm, 01/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Tom Hooper has made a huge impact every time he's come off the bench, with very impactful collisions. If Frost stays, one of the Brumbies locks surely has to go elsewhere, the other 4 teams are short at lock depth.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tom Hooper has made a huge impact every time he's come off the bench, with very impactful collisions. If Frost stays, one of the Brumbies locks surely has to go elsewhere, the other 4 teams are short at lock depth.
Nope ... We have injuies and all 4 have been used pretty extensively throughout the season.. plus would anyone but Swain end up starting elsewhere all the time? Possibly but unlikely to get more game time then they all are getting now.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hooper would start the Rebels and Force from what I've seen. He'd probably be the 3rd lock at the Tahs and Reds too rather than 4th at the Brumbies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Hooper would start the Rebels and Force from what I've seen. He'd probably be the 3rd lock at the Tahs and Reds too rather than 4th at the Brumbies.
Yeah definitely the Rebels. I like the young ones coming through but way too green. I'd probably prefer Hosea but it's been an age since he played.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
He would end up behind Philip and Hosea at the Rebels.. so 3rd in the list granted he may get the gig at the Force, but could easily end up behind Rodda and FLW (Fergus Lee-Warner) at the Force.

One more year and I can see Neville gone, Frost could be gone this season, then he starting at the Brumbies.. which is about the position his in. Plus his getting good game time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.