• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Hurricanes QF - Friday 21 July - 7:35pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
If only the canes didn't blow us away from this position earlier in the season, otherwise I would feel more optimistic. That being said the brums have played smarter than normal and quite positively.

Great game so far.

Yellow was a little harsh (50/50), but the falcon was 1/1,000.

Yellow? It wasn't even a penalty. How the hell was THAT foul play? Has anyone ever heard of an accident? This is a contact sport. How are you going to play a game of rugby without that completely normal collision happening?

They have truly lost the plot with these cards. For a man that played rugby, Jackson has never had a clue about how the game works. He'll be vindicated by a mandate but he's just clueless.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Not as good start for the Brumbies. Canes back to 15 is going to make them feel like an extra pair of hands.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Yellow? It wasn't even a penalty. How the hell was THAT foul play? Has anyone ever heard of an accident? This is a contact sport. How are you going to play a game of rugby without that completely normal collision happening?

They have truly lost the plot with these cards. For a man that played rugby, Jackson has never had a clue about how the game works. He'll be vindicated by a mandate but he's just clueless.
He had time to pull but he wanted to nail him.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I know that taking penalty kicks ahead of the mark is endemic, but Christ, Barrett took the piss there. Must've been close to 10 metres downfield of the mark.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Oh ok..

Have any of you guys ever actually played a game of rugby?
4da4369036a8e901dfc6dd3f8514803b.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ACR

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Since the Brumbies got done for going off feet at breakdown the hurricanes have done the same thing a few times. It's a shit penalty because it's never consistent.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.