• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Hurricanes QF - Friday 21 July - 7:35pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Notice that the canes seem to be managing field position without a lot of possession? They can be dangerous. Very

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
It's a knock on. U cant pass the ball into someone's head and it be a knock on. That's just not right surley hahaha

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
It's a knock on. U cant pass the ball into someone's head and it be a knock on. That's just not right surley hahaha

Ah, we've come to the root of why you're so pissed at the refs all the time!

You don't actually know the Laws! :p

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Ah, we've come to the root of why you're so pissed at the refs all the time!

You don't actually know the Laws! :p
It shows that there is some rugby gods that help NZ. That's ridiculous. Have to start bringing headers into the game

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Benefit of the doubt any where else - it was grounded in the middle of a mall with no opposition close to the ball.

Actually there was clearly a Canes jersey very close so it could have been held up. But it wasn't.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
So far the Brumbies should be a far way Infront. They let in the softest of trys and then a fluke head but try.

Reactions: dru

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies are being very competitive. It's good to see. Dargaville is having a cracker. He has had a decent year

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Why do these NZ teams get away with getting up after being tackled and running again without releasing the ball ? And more so why don't the Aussie teams do it considering the refs don't care ?

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Oh these guys can just go ahead and get fucked.

THIS GAME IS OFFICIALLY A FUCKING DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is GENERAL BLOODY PLAY! Fucking Tiddlywinks.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Why is it against the law to knock the ball out of someone's hands ? In that line out

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Should of been a red. Lucky that they are taking into consideration that he was falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.