• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies v Waratahs, round 12, Friday 1 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
The Tahs need to win and keep the momentum rolling, you don't win the S15 in April

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Fuckin hate how each country is guaranteed a top 3 spot and hate even more that each country plays its own sides twice..... And there are too many games each season.

Aside from that, it's a pretty good comp' :)

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
i'm predicting pocock to hug it out with hooper.

this will likely occur whilst discussing hurt feelings. or something.

nah, Hooper will ask him how he can live with himself as a promoter of the ills of gambling while providing tacit support of the further destruction of the barrier reef

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/backgroundbriefing/2014-09-07/5716736
5716886-16x9-700x394.jpg

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
I thought it was the Hoff doing this game?

Strangely without reason he seems to have earned himself a week off. I cannot imagine why. Whatever it was must be significant as its being kept quiet by SANZAR and it has to be far worse than "coach chats" at half time as that only earn you a smack on the wrist and having to write as essay about what you did wrong.:p

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
You'd have to think hooper will be unlikely to make it to this game, all those round about signs to tackle on his way in will leave him pretty worn out.

.........and going back to stand them back up.......

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Strangely without reason he seems to have earned himself a week off. I cannot imagine why. Whatever it was must be significant as its being kept quiet by SANZAR and it has to be far worse than "coach chats" at half time as that only earn you a smack on the wrist and having to write as essay about what you did wrong.:p
Caught out doing lines......... :D

Reactions: mst
Status
Not open for further replies.