• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Cheetahs Prelim 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Well we can certainly say that one team will be heavily favored at the breakdown but we won't know who that is. Also good luck to the team that gives away the first scrum penalty for the night. They will be fighting an uphill battle.

Anyhoo I reckon this will be an almighty battle. Cheetahs will be up for it.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Hi Guys - looking for someone to write 500 words-ish on

THREE THINGS TO EXPECT FROM THE 2013 CHEETAHS VS THE BRUMBIES THIS WEEKEND

Any takers?

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
Well, rug up if you're at the Brumbies!

Will do. Got my ACT Vets jacket and the thermals I got in Sun Peaks, Canada.

A few of the ski.com.au crew have booked me for a half-day private lesson the following weekend and it should be good if this storm delivers the goods, as well as the added bonus of freezing the Cheetahs' nuts off.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)

A few of the ski.com.au crew have booked me for a half-day private lesson the following weekend and it should be good if this storm delivers the goods, as well as the added bonus of freezing the Cheetahs' nuts off.

You obviously have not been to Bloemfontein in winter. It's absolutely freezing in a very horrible way. Cold won't worry them but I think rain will.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)

Ah I thought I recognised your alias. I've seen you on that forum. We should start a ski yarn on this board. I know a few of the other guys here like a turn or two. Me, I like three ;)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Ah I thought I recognised your alias. I've seen you on that forum. We should start a ski yarn on this board. I know a few of the other guys here like a turn or two. Me, I like three ;)
You too? ;)
In any event, rain is one thing, but if it snows, that's just nasty for playing rugby.
I can't imagine freezing rain or snow will help either side too much. Would be a pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.