• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Cheetahs Prelim 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Biggest concern in that game to me was how the ponies were kept try-less

They Butchered a couple of tries on the weekend by being a bit over eger but they have scored enough tries through out the year that this won't be an issue. They have 43 which sits them in the top 4 or 5 try scores.

What will be the issue is the travel and the short turn around..

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Congrats to the Brumbies and their supporters. Ugly win but at this stage this dont matter. Luckily you have Jake White who will know how to plan a win against the Brutes. After yesterdays dull effort from the Brumbies I cant see them beating the Brutes at the Ring. Brutes by 21.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Congrats to the Brumbies and their supporters. Ugly win but at this stage this dont matter. Luckily you have Jake White who will know how to plan a win against the Brutes. After yesterdays dull effort from the Brumbies I cant see them beating the Brutes at the Ring. Brutes by 21.
Even with us being so kak lately? I like your spirit Oom.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
All the cattle are healthy:
http://www.supersport.com/rugby/super-rugby/news/130722/Bulls_at_full_strength_for_Brumbies

Latest training pictures. Back line moves.

big-bull.jpg

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
I really rate Jan Serfontein. That is great for the Bulls to have him back.

Blue- that Keo site is crazy. Of 281 posts, there will be three comments about the game , then 278 arguing over franchise rivalries.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Beating the Bulls at home is a massive task... Nonetheless doable, they'll have plenty of pressure on them also... Who is the Ref???? Brumbies havent been impressive in their last 2 matches...

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
Joubert is fine... He'll let the game run... gives the pony club more of a chance... Bulls forwards will be looking for a meal at half time...

Status
Not open for further replies.