• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Crusaders 6th April - Christchurch Stadium

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
$11 looks to be about right, I think. The Tahs would be no hope against this Crusaders' side.
e1bbab0fa272c9e6e45359db533cf3ac.jpg

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I don't agree.....

Cusack has been playing well at 7 as part of a well balanced combination with Valetini and McCaffrey, and the only other option is Samu who is already in the starting side due to Valetini's absence.....

Brown is only there because of injuries to Pocock, Valetini and Hyne.

I feel that Valetini is a bigger loss than Pocock right now.
How long is Valetini out for?

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies are competitive so far, not sure if locks need to be kicking, but they're competitive. Pulu has been very good defensively on the left wing, Speight not so good.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ Speight really needs to stay wide & shepherd Reece back towards Kuridrani etc, if he gives him any width to operate in he'll get skinned, Reece has serious wheels.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Not sure about Smithy talking up the Crusader's defensive organisation after the ball was dropped over the line.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Terrific first half from the Brumbies. Will be hard to keep it up in the second but should be very happy with their work so far.