• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Crusaders - R12

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Game of the round as a neutral. As a Reds fan it was the one i was hoping the Brumbies would lose to give up the top spot. After both games last round i cannot see that happening. The Crusaders will need to be significantly better. Brumbies have a level of the polish the Rebels can only dream of so the opportunites and mistakes that kept the Crusaders alive last week shouldn't be available.

Brumbies by 10

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Yeah, I am tipping the Brumbies, and even if Read is back (which I don't think he will be) he will lack match fitness.
The Crusaders are capable of pulling a big game out (beating the Stormers in SA this year)
So perhaps it will be close???

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The Whitelocks and their Friends have been uncharacteristically quiet this year. While they are typically slow starters to the competition, the slow start excuse disappears around round 4.

They are overdue for some form, similar to that of the Stormers game, but mabe the Crusaders mojo has simply gone north to Auckland.

The Ponies should take this comfortably by between 15 and 25 points depending on the final team lists.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I cant remember a time when I felt so confident of a Brumbies win over the Crusaders. I just cant see them losing, even if the Saders turn in a strong performance.

...trying my best to put the mocker on the ponies

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
Should be a good crowd - a Sunday afternoon game and Canberra has been experiencing an extended Indian Summer, plus George Smith becomes the Brumby with the most Super Rugby caps (passing George Gregan). The school and uni holidays are over so the UC students should be back to their colourful and boisterous best.

Dean Hyde

Allen Oxlade (6)
I cant remember a time when I felt so confident of a Brumbies win over the Crusaders. I just cant see them losing, even if the Saders turn in a strong performance.

.trying my best to put the mocker on the ponies

C'mon guys get behind Aussie rugby!!

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
I think everyone is underestimating the quality of the Crusaders side. Did they not just overcome a rebels side littered with players from the GAGR team of the week? The Brumbies are looking at a huge banana peel.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Yeah, I am tipping the Brumbies, and even if Read is back (which I don't think he will be) he will lack match fitness.
The Crusaders are capable of pulling a big game out (beating the Stormers in SA this year)
So perhaps it will be close???

They are a big game side and can pounce at any time. This game is just mouth watering for a rugby fan in general. Both sides very clinical in how they play.

Sorry Brumbies fans but as I Reds fan I have to think of our best interest first and back the Saders. Nothing personal in it.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
After what I saw from the round just gone I'd have to say "heart - Saders, head - Brumbies". Saders will have to put in their best performance yet this year to get the win this week.

It should be a cracker of a game.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
It's been a long time since Australian sides have enjoyed so much success against our cousins across the ditch. I am hoping the Brumbies can keep it going. I'll just have to hope they drop a game or two against other Australian sides or that we can pick up more bonus points or something.

Dean Hyde

Allen Oxlade (6)
1. Ben Alexander
2. Stephen Moore
3. Dan Palmer
4. Peter Kimlin
5. Sam Carter
6. Ben Mowen
7. George Smith
8. Fotu Auelua
9. Nic White
10. Matt To'omua
11. Joseph Tomane
12. Christian Lealiifano
13. Tevita Kuridrani
14. Henry Speight
15. Jesse Mogg.
Reserves:
16. Siliva Silia
17. Scott Sio
18. Leon Power
19. Colby Fainga'a
20. Ian Prior
21. Pat McCabe
22. Robbie Coleman.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
That team looks the goods to take the biscuits. But I hope they do not underestimate the Crusaders. The Cru are still very good at making teams pay for their mistakes.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
That team looks the goods to take the biscuits. But I hope they do not underestimate the Crusaders. The Cru are still very good at making teams pay for their mistakes.
I don't think the Brums underestimate anyone any more after the debacle against the Kings.

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
They are a big game side and can pounce at any time. This game is just mouth watering for a rugby fan in general. Both sides very clinical in how they play.

Sorry Brumbies fans but as I Reds fan I have to think of our best interest first and back the Saders. Nothing personal in it.
This is the difference between a Reds fan and most other Aussie fans.I cheer for any Aussie team playing against Kiwis or Saffas,even the Reds!

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
This is the difference between a Reds fan and most other Aussie fans.I cheer for any Aussie team playing against Kiwis or Saffas,even the Reds!
Phil. The only reason he is going for the Crusaders is because of the Brumbies lose and we win we will move to number one. Don't say you wouldn't do the same because that's bullshit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.