• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Crusaders - R12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
I hope no brumbies get yellow cards this match, that would be a confidence boost. Haven't watched much of the saders this year, but they have experience, class and history, even if not in the best form. The brums drew with the kings at home, so despite their run they can hiccup and the saders are tougher than the kings.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Phil. The only reason he is going for the Crusaders is because of the Brumbies lose and we win we will move to number one. Don't say you wouldn't do the same because that's bullshit

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You can still make the finals without topping the conference you know. Reds could even overtake the brumbies without the brumbies having to lose, just not in one week. I always support any Aussie team except when they're playing the brums.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
You can still make the finals without topping the conference you know. Reds could even overtake the brumbies without the brumbies having to lose, just not in one week. I always support any Aussie team except when they're playing the brums.
Well aren't you guys special.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I think everyone is underestimating the quality of the Crusaders side. Did they not just overcome a rebels side littered with players from the GAGR team of the week? The Brumbies are looking at a huge banana peel.

You just worry about knocking over the force and let us deal with the crusaders and their banana peels :)

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I want the Brumbies to win and win well. If the Reds were to finish top of the table that would be great but the Brumbies deserve to be there now and I hope they keep playing well. They were on fire last weekend and should put some points on the Crusaders. If they defend well they will get a good win but I think the Cru will have a few points in them. Brumbies by 10 35-25.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
I want the Brumbies to win and win well. If the Reds were to finish top of the table that would be great but the Brumbies deserve to be there now and I hope they keep playing well. They were on fire last weekend and should put some points on the Crusaders. If they defend well they will get a good win but I think the Cru will have a few points in them. Brumbies by 10 35-25.

Browny points to you.
in the end, may the best team top the table.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
This is the difference between a Reds fan and most other Aussie fans.I cheer for any Aussie team playing against Kiwis or Saffas,even the Reds!

Well mate that's just bullshit. Its a competition of 15 provinces and not 3 countries. I respect that other rugby fans may have a different view. I support the Reds and am more than comfortable on cheering for the outcome that best suits them. If that don't apply I will take the underdog any day of the week. Sully above has nailed my reasons for taking the Saders and as said in my original post that it is nothing personal. My outlook changes when Australian players unite in a Wallaby jersey.

I would stereotype your bullshit on the basis of who you support but that would be an injustice to other supporters of that team. Rather I will stereotype you as the sort who jumps in front of the keyboard and strings two sentences of crap together that have not added any value to the forum.

good day to you sir and apologies to other members for disrupting the conversation at hand.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I reckon that all the talk about the top of the table is a red herring.

It obviously gives a fillup to the coffers of the home team if you can score a home town semi or final, but by no means does it guarantee success.

Getting in the 6 is the most important placing to secure.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
I reckon that all the talk about the top of the table is a red herring.

It obviously gives a fillup to the coffers of the home team if you can score a home town semi or final, but by no means does it guarantee success.

Getting in the 6 is the most important placing to secure.

Agree, but playing the semi/final in south africa does give the home side a pretty big advantage. First things first though, make the six.

Status
Not open for further replies.