• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Reds, Friday 1st of July, GIO Stadium Canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Scott Sio
Stephen Moore (c)
Ben Alexander
Rory Arnold
Sam Carter
Scott Fardy
Jarrad Butler
Ben Hyne
Joe Powell
Christian Lealiifano (c)
James Dargaville
Matt To'omua
Tevita Kuridrani
Nigel Ah Wong
Aidan Toua

Reserves

Josh Mann-Rea
Allan Ala'alatoa
Ruan Smith
Blake Enever
Michael Wells
Tomás Cubelli
Andrew Smith
Lausii Taliauli

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The match officials :

Brumbies vs Reds
@ GIO Stadium, Canberra
Referee: Nick Briant (New Zealand)
Assistant Referees: Paul Williams (New Zealand), Jamie Nutbrown (New Zealand)
TMO: Glenn Newman (New Zealand)

Wrong game. That's for Crusaders v Chiefs

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
^^^^^ but i think we like these ones better!

Referee Andrew Lees
AR1 Rohan Hoffmann
AR2 Will Houston
TMO George Ayoub

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well that's weird, PlanetRugby.com lists the all-Aussie lineup doing Suva & the all-kiwi Canberra but both sanzar.com & superxv.com have it t'other way round. Majority rules, I s'pose........

T

TOCC

Brumbies have more wallabies in their forward pack then the Reds do in their whole squad, Reds will be lucky to keep the Brumbies below 50

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Of course, that could mean they are all more exhausted than the Reds' players who largely have been able to rest over the four week break. I don't think this is a gimmee at all.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Of course, that could mean they are all more exhausted than the Reds' players who largely have been able to rest over the four week break. I don't think this is a gimmee at all.

Nah Moore, Fardy and Kuridrani are the only ones who have played a lot of game time.

Carter played one game in 4 weeks. To'omua 60mins - which will do him good given he is returning form injury.

Lilo played about 30mins - and he also needs all the game time he can get to get him back to form.

Sio played about 60mins over 4 weeks.

Arnold played 2 games but subbed early, and had last week off.

I'd say Moore and Fardy we need to worry about. But I think the break was a blessing in disguise to guys like Lilo, To'omua who should be either finding form or fitness.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I sense a Red ambush. There is a lot of positivity about in Redland.

And that would nicely set up the Tahs for the Aus group spot in the semis. Not that that would be a consideration in your senses.;)

I expect it to be quite a close game and a Reds win would not be a complete surprise, though a huge disappointment.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
There was a lot at angst when Tuttle snr signed with the mungos, straight after school. I'm looking forward to see if there was any substance to that angst.

There is a few other young'uns who's careers I have been monitoring for a while that are about to make their debut for the Banjolanders. I hope the time is right for them.

Ponies. Mmmm. Possibly a little complacent. They'd have every reason to be after RG has driven Brand Red into the ground and crushed all confidence the players and followers have had. This could be the dawn of a new beginning for the Reds.

Looking forward to having a game of footy on the TV on Friday nights. Normal service has been resumed.

Status
Not open for further replies.