• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Stormers S15 Round 6 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Nah. Their attack couldn't finish a great pizza after three days of starvation.
Shit I feel like a pizza now....damn you. Off to the Force game in 30......time for one of these teams to make a move.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Great skill from Coleman to kick it back to Mowen for a planned move kick & for Coleman to follow through & score like a thief in the night! :)

M

Moono75

What, Pizza delivery hasn't made it out West yet? :)
Cant be eating pizza tonight. Force game will be feral tonight with kiwi supporters. Cowbells abuse the usual. I will cheer our boys home win or loose. Of course a pizza on the way home after a few more beers could be on the cards.

M

Moono75

What, Pizza delivery hasn't made it out West yet? :)
Cant be eating pizza tonight. Force game will be feral tonight with kiwi supporters. Cowbells abuse the usual. I will cheer our boys home win or loose. Of course a pizza on the way home after a few more beers could be on the cards.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Jackson warns Ben Mowen that next penalty in that area and it's a man in the bin. Don't think he'll care Glenn, next penalty and they've lost.

Nope stupid Grant rushes the kick and missed.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Didn't look very conclusive, ball was still 5m out from the tryline.
Seemed unusual. Two good scrums though, great effort from some of those young Brumby front rowers. Sealed the game regardless of the call. They should feel very proud of themselves.

Chronicle

Chris McKivat (8)
Great effort by the Brumbies wasn't as clinical as it could have been but with all the positional changes that can happen. Most important was everyone stepped up and did enough to gain the points. Coaching staff have plenty to work on for next week with the Rebels. The forwards again did the hard yards with Fardy deservedly MOM and the halves controlled the game to get the win. Coleman was great and his second try a testament to chase and never give up.
Conference leaders for another week.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
So when Speight's back I think Tomane rides the pine Coleman's playing the house down

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Well played brumbies the home advantage was enough to see you home. Some promising signs by the stormers. Still not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.