• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies vs Waratahs Super Rugby-R4 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Assuming this is going to see the return of George Smith, can Canberra produce a sellout?

We've got 8 people heading down the Hume Highway for this one. Unfortunately one of them is a Brumbies fan.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Tahs will be smarting after Reds match - reckon they will knock over the Brums - they must also realise that a loss would be huge for them at this stage of the season and a win for the Brums just makes it harder for the Tahs (and Reds) to catch up to them later in season

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Tahs will be smarting after Reds match - reckon they will knock over the Brums - they must also realise that a loss would be huge for them at this stage of the season and a win for the Brums just makes it harder for the Tahs (and Reds) to catch up to them later in season

You don't think the Brumbies are smart enough to work out the same applies to them too?

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)

Before they play the Brumbies the Tahs will play the Rebels in Sydney - I'd say they are favourite for the match & bonus point.
That means that the Brums would be only one win ahead of them.
The Australian derbies will be a mixed bag I suspect.
Trips to SA and NZ will be decisive for the pretenders.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
am very excited for this game - will be heading down for the weekend with the family, but going to the game with a mate. Ill be sitting in the heart of the Brumbies members. If the Tahs get on top then there will be merciless heckling.

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Hopefully I'll be heading down (or is it over?) for this one, in the process of convincing the missus to drive us down.

MrMouse

Bob Loudon (25)
I'll be heading down. A few other Tah and Brumby supporters I know are too. Would be great if it filled up but regardless I just hope for a cracker.

And yes, I do want to visit Questacon, the Art Gallery and the Mint. Less sure about the pedalo idea Braveheart81 is espousing... :D

P

Paradox

Tahs fans coming into town. Average IQ of ACT to go down as alluded to. :)

M

Moono75

Man you really wanted to start talking about next week...imagine if the Rebs had got up...oh I just vomited a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.