• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Bulls vs Waratahs, 2011R16

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Disappointing he was playing really well before that. That try was a huge blow. We now have to chase the game, attack's been alright but we can't finish anything and now the scrum is a huge worry with Cat off. Bulls could run away with it now.

That try was another Alcock/Halanghu mix-up.. what a surprise.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Mate if I was a tahs supporter I would be looking for alcohol, and lots of it about now. Talk about a bad run. Hope the bulls don't run away with this.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Mate if I was a tahs supporter I would be looking for alcohol, and lots of it about now. Talk about a bad run. Hope the bulls don't run away with this.

Problem with that is I am not legal to drink even in Aus, never mind the fact I am jet lagged in the US now.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Barnes to a running Burgess close to the line! WTF is that, the worst possible player to give the ball to at that time.

Uncontested scrums have really helped us. We only get to have 1 prop on.

Down by 6 now. 18 to go COME ON TAHS! Surprise me for once...

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Poor option by Beale to kick. Should've backed himself with Pakalani

Beale kicks one over. Down by 3. GIVE IT EVERYTHING BOYS

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
If marto was commentating, he would be saying "what a finish we're in for!"

Jet lag and nerves and excitement are combining.... getting some footballer's migraine here.

Riptide

Dave Cowper (27)
Still havent seen footage on headbutt that warranted a red. Waratahs really were pushing nicely. Beale outstanding.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pat O'Connor cleaned out and the head was the first point of contact. There was no way it was a headbutt. I'm even sure Joubert sure it but obviously thought nothing of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.