• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprites

Bob McCowan (2)
...can anyone tell me y knox firsts don't wear school colours in cas games ?...

it is truely ironic that at their home games, their own school tunnel cheers 'black *clap clap* blue *clap clap* black' and yet their 1ST XV are wearing white

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
I should probably know this by now, but what happens to the jerseys when Knox plays Cranbrook?

(I mean the colours - no wisecracks)

B

baldingwingforward

They wear their respective away kits - Knox play in Black at Cbrook and Brook play in red when they travel up the highway.

Man on the hill

Alex Ross (28)
Do Knox play all their away games in Black - or only against Cranbrook at Cranbrook. What about Cranbrook - is it always white at home & red away, or just when it is V Knox away?

Have always thought it odd that one school would not wear one jersey across the ages.

Do any other schools in CAS have a different 1st XV jersey to the other teams?

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
I agree - the Cranbrook gear goes from the French tri-colore for the age-groups to English white for the 1sts. At least there's consistency in Lithuanian results.

(and that, gentlemen, is the bitterness of a Cranbrook alumnus who never made 1sts)

young gun

Fred Wood (13)
Do Knox play all their away games in Black - or only against Cranbrook at Cranbrook. What about Cranbrook - is it always white at home & red away, or just when it is V Knox away?

Have always thought it odd that one school would not wear one jersey across the ages.

Do any other schools in CAS have a different 1st XV jersey to the other teams?

I'll think you'll find every CAS school 1st 15 has a different jersay to their other teams,

Man on the hill

Alex Ross (28)
I'll think you'll find every CAS school 1st 15 has a different jersay to their other teams,

Don't think so - trinity age teams play in green & white hoops; open teams including 1st XV in solid green. Otherwise I think you are correct- does anyone know about the GPS schools?

M

Malo

Don't think so - trinity age teams play in green & white hoops; open teams including 1st XV in solid green. Otherwise I think you are correct- does anyone know about the GPS schools?
That, therefore, seems to me to be a different jersey. Similarly, Barker 1sts play in an all red strip - home and away. 2nds also have a different strip to the rest of the school.

C

Casnovian

CAS vs CHS 12 June.jpg

Great to see three CAS players from 2011 featured on this years program - all three continue with their Rugby - West Harbour Colts (1sts), Northern Suburbs 2nd Grade and Eastwood Colts (1sts)

Status
Not open for further replies.