• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)

Ok BM,

You are certainly more than entitled to your opinion, and jokes and rebuffs aside, here is why I think the Waves will win very comfortably.

1. Like most games it should be tight for the first 10-15 minutes, most sides can hang on while they are still fresh, but that will wear off quickly.

2. Then the Waves will win sufficient ball, if not the slight majority, with its full pack back. That will open up the back play and that is where it will end.The Waves back line will prove far better in attack and pile on the tries.

3. This Waverley side has not lost a game at QP this year, that includes a solid NZ school boy side and a very big and strong QLD GPS side, South Port, and that record will remain in tact.

I won't single out players, as they for each other, and as a team.

Absolutely no disrespect to the Knox team,they are a solid team, but the Grand Final was played at Barker IMO.

B

Backline_Move

Ok BM,

You are certainly more than entitled to your opinion, and jokes and rebuffs aside, here is why I think the Waves will win very comfortably.

1. Like most games it should be tight for the first 10-15 minutes, most sides can hang on while they are still fresh, but that will wear off quickly.

2. Then the Waves will win sufficient ball, if not the slight majority, with its full pack back. That will open up the back play and that is where it will end.The Waves back line will prove far better in attack and pile on the tries.

3. This Waverley side has not lost a game at QP this year, that includes a solid NZ school boy side and a very big and strong QLD GPS side, South Port, and that record will remain in tact.

I won't single out players, as they for each other, and as a team.

Absolutely no disrespect to the Knox team,they are a solid team, but the Grand Final was played at Barker IMO.

I'm so confident Knox will win, I would wager a bet with you WLF.

Status
Not open for further replies.