• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Backline_Move

Ok WLF- if Waverley win I have to donate $500 to their rugby program, if Knox win I will donate $500 to their program.

Saves you poor Waverley blokes wasting your much needed cash.

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Any thoughts about seconds comp this weekend?

I believe Waverley will win if they beat Knox.

If they lose will it also be a three way shared premiership?

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Ok WLF- if Waverley win I have to donate $500 to their rugby program, if Knox win I will donate $500 to their program.

Saves you poor Waverley blokes wasting your much needed cash.

BM,

I sincerely appreciate your very generous offer for $500, but you have picked the wrong target in that respect, the point is it is school boy rugby not about $, hey sideline you catch my drift, think you might.

Let's all bang on about the really important things like school pride and memories. BM are you a Knox old boy?

S

sidelineview

BM,

I sincerely appreciate your very generous offer for $500, but you have picked the wrong target in that respect, the point is it is school boy rugby not about $, hey sideline you catch my drift, think you might.

Let's all bang on about the really important things like school pride and memories. BM are you a Knox old boy?

I thought you might take the bet and donate the winnings to the boys and coaches for a good night out

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
cant understand why Pavlakis did not make the bars at least. Granted he is not big but he is at least the same size as Jimenez from the ACT and in my view is more dynamic. Anyways what is done is done. Let's see what he does with the W backline on Saturday. I hope someone will film it for the interested absentees.

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Where is everyone going to park out there eh. It will be huge. If people are going there I would get there at sparrow fart if you want less than a klick walk.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Me? I hope they order enough sausages with all those Knox kids coming

Sideline,

For what it's worth I sent a message to the school about the 15 buses, and about maybe it's a good idea that the schools communicate, but of course I am an idiot, they already had and there are 2 buses coming not 15.
There is nowhere to park.

As you well know, space at QP, like anywhere in the East is a joke, so if you are hanging for a BBQ roll, get in there early. I do however expect extras will be on order, as everyone expects a big crowd and the weather is looking very good.

Iamaprop

Frank Row (1)
You chaps have gotta stop getting antagonized by backlinemove so easily! you are only fueling his fire. As a student, you know when one of the lads from a school has created an account, and he is completing winning the battle against u lads

S

sidelineview

Sideline,

For what it's worth I sent a message to the school about the 15 buses, and about maybe it's a good idea that the schools communicate, but of course I am an idiot, they already had and there are 2 buses coming not 15.
There is nowhere to park.

As you well know, space at QP, like anywhere in the East is a joke, so if you are hanging for a BBQ roll, get in there early. I do however expect extras will be on order, as everyone expects a big crowd and the weather is looking very good.

Yeah i thought they would have it sorted. Exaggerated news as usual; not 15 coaches but 2 mini buses instead. It was looking like a good story there for a while.

S

sidelineview

You chaps have gotta stop getting antagonized by backlinemove so easily! you are only fueling his fire. As a student, you know when one of the lads from a school has created an account, and he is completing winning the battle against u lads

B_M's good value and he went well tonight. Played strong but he still wasnt allowed to stay up too late.

S

sidelineview

Even the CEO of KGS confidently remarked after sipping some dry port in the Executive Drawing Room in the Senior Academy Centre @ the top of the tower that he would shed his very expensive tupee if the Juggernaut were beaten this afternoon at the post match afternoon tea. I'd like to see that Weeksy❤️ haha

I dont want to go on and on about this but what happened? did said CEO really do it? or was it just an elaborate story made up by an avid and imaginative supporter?

The imagery conjured up by this beautifully written piece ..... sipping some dry port in the Executive ....@ the top of the tower ..... very expensive toupee (correct spelling) if the Juggernaut ..... its too good; too eloquently written not to finish the story.

We know the Juggernaut was capsized by a big red iceberg, but what about the toupee?

Wayne? Wayne? Weeksy?

Status
Not open for further replies.