• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

moa999

Fred Wood (13)
And onto the main game.

Scots 4 binned for ten for a lifting tackle. Knox 15 with a great break shortly after to almost score. Then the large Scots 14 made a sideline break before getting taken down near the line.
0-0 at the 20min

After a great break by Scot 13 from broken play, Scots 6 took it down the side line before an inside pass to Scots 14.. Conversion off the post for 7-0 with 18 to go in 1H
Forwards try under posts to make it 14-0 with 10 left in 1H

5 min attacking by Knox before Scots 14 got a yellow card for a punch defending the line. Knox 2 Adams barged over for 14-5 to Scots on the half

moa999

Fred Wood (13)
Great forwards try with pick n roll try to Knox 8. Converted for 21-12 Scots with 16 to go
Stolen ball by Knox 3 in the middle, then camped on Scots line, before try to Knox 5 Frost following a scrum.
21-19 Scots with 11 left
Try to Scots after kick n chase after Knox spread it too wide on attack. 26-19 with 5 left

On the bell Scots take a scrum over penalty 10m out in front. Turn over the ball giving Knox an opportunity but they don't get closer than half. Another turnover and Scots 8 Baker goes in to make it 33-19 on the bell.

Scots backline very dominant thru the day repelling anything from Knox and making a number of breaks. Knox on top in the forward pack

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
Scots score on the bell to seal win over Knox 33-19. Tough entertaining match. $ obviously a bit tight at Bellevue Hill, with the program only listing Scots teams.

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Waves win 50 -28

Waves have now scored about 50 points on most GPS schools.

Riverview 67-12
Shore 66-14
Joeys 47-21
Newington 50- 28

I bet they wish they could play Kings again at full strength.

S

sidelineview

Waves win 50 -28

Riverview 67-12
Shore 66-14
Joeys 47-21
Newington 50- 28

Great result
How did the 2nds go?

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Fair dinkum mate ..

Yes Fair Dinkum, I assume you are joking.

Read what I said, I am trying to help, this is NOT a critical part of life, If I am mistaken I apologise, but if you are deadly serious then you wonder why people don't put their hand up to help.

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Having watches Waverley again for the first time in a while I would be surprised if they don't get more players in the representative teams than first expected.

CAS would be competitive if they had the following waves players in the 1sts and built the team around them.

3. Wright
6. Cornish
8. Moretti
9. Bell
10. Donaldson
11. Wallace
12. Hardaker

I believe most of those players could be in NSW contention as well. Time will tell.

B

Backline_Move

I just have to say Scots were very grubby today. Gave away 3 yellow cards, should have been more.

Knox were far better than scoreline suggests. Hansen needs to improve his passing game as does woodcock his kicking/passing game to be competitive.

Hasbeen

Bob Loudon (25)
Waves win 50 -28

Riverview 67-12
Shore 66-14
Joeys 47-21
Newington 50- 28

Didn't waves have their normal props out? How did they manage this FFS?

Status
Not open for further replies.