• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Hi All,

The news is that Lee is unfortunately unwell. I've not got any news to share and believe we should respect his privacy as he's quite a private guy.

As a testament to him this has obviously had a big impact on organisation and editing of the front page posts.

If anyone is willing and able to step up, let me know by DM.

Regards

Matt

S

sidelineview

All the best Lee. Get well soon. Big shoes to fill indeed.

It would be good if someone could do a report on tomorrows games.

Ioverugby24/7

Frank Nicholson (4)
I'm very sorry to hear about Lee.

I can do a report if anyone would like to help possibly with photos please private message me?
Will try to post the program also. Score updates will be posted depending on quality of pies and BBQ.

Rugby Ref

Herbert Moran (7)
Hi All,

The news is that Lee is unfortunately unwell. I've not got any news to share and believe we should respect his privacy as he's quite a private guy.

As a testament to him this has obviously had a big impact on organisation and editing of the front page posts.

If anyone is willing and able to step up, let me know by DM.

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt - happy to help out whilst Lee G recovers...
Regards
RR

Ioverugby24/7

Frank Nicholson (4)
CASII by CCC 40-7
Scrappy game in the forward in 2nd half.
CAS back impressive again, dangerous around the park and great defensive effort.
CCC couldn't really get going.

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
Thx LR24/7. Did any players in particular stand out for either side? Are you able to add a photo of the 1s from program?

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
I didn't watch the match, but hard to see how a 28-7 win gets translated into the losing side dominating much of anything. Does anyone have any comments of players who stood out / look good for NSW selections tmrw?

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Good luck to all the CAS boys in their respective selections for NSW and combined states.

The good results in these two games will hopefully mean more players are selected than usual.

S

sidelineview

The CAS 1sts played a very tough game on Tues night when they got through an enormous amount of tackling. A 2 and a half day turn around is not long. Not looking for excuses but it would have taken a lot out of them. Plus they were caned in the penalties today. The ref blew the pea out if his whistle. So it wasnt a great spectacle and was nowhere near as good a performance as on Tuesday night but they won fairly convincingly anyway.

Im trying not to be biased but CAS have a lot of players who are genuine chances of making any of the 3 State teams.

Moretti. Donaldson. Wright. Cornish. Stead. Hardaker. Bell. Frost. Reimer. Woodcock. McCormick. Dawson. Rahme. Maybe more.

B

Backline_Move

For me today, it was obvious how tired they were. They maybe need to rethink the structure of this week. They have each played 3 games in 6 days.

Knox also had our year 12 formal last night. Boys were tired.

I must say in regards to the game, how impressive the victory was, especially when ISA had two extra days break, plus were obviously pumped to try beat the giant killers of CAS.

The CAS team managed to show true class, coming out over the top with some classy play.

Have to shout out to the following players who will hopefully be NSW Schoolboys from tomorrow:

Dawson
Wright
Cutrone
Frost
Whiteman
Moretti
Cornish
Garing
Bell
Donaldson
Woodcock
Hardaker