• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cheerio Deans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
Which board member allegedly doesn't want Link cos he's a prop? My sister is a witch and she'll fix him right up.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Link getting the job is the best possible news, for a number of reasons. His man management at the Reds has been excellent and they've played attractive and above all successful footy. He's done the apprenticeship, ticked all the boxes and is ready for the step up.

There is plenty to do but at least the right bloke appears to have been put in charge.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
and the #10

Don't think we need to speculate on the 10...... Link has made it pretty clear who will be wearing that jumper at the start at least. Wouldn't put it past him to set up To'omua in a succession plan or Cooper at 15 in the future though.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Don't think we need to speculate on the 10.. Link has made it pretty clear who will be wearing that jumper at the start at least. Wouldn't put it past him to set up To'omua in a succession plan or Cooper at 15 in the future though.
Relax.
The invaders are leaving.
'Twas a wee joke.

T

Train Without a Station

Don't think we need to speculate on the 10.. Link has made it pretty clear who will be wearing that jumper at the start at least. Wouldn't put it past him to set up To'omua in a succession plan or Cooper at 15 in the future though.

I would be pretty surprised if To'omua is not at least in a Wallaby squad in 2013. I don't see Link coming into the job with a lot of provincial bias (mostly because he's been through a few of them) and favourites. He'll want who he needs for results.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Dingoooooooooooooone!

Finally, the ARU shows some spine and makes the right decision for the game.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I would be pretty surprised if To'omua is not at least in a Wallaby squad in 2013. I don't see Link coming into the job with a lot of provincial bias (mostly because he's been through a few of them) and favourites. He'll want who he needs for results.
Grew up in Rebels territory, played for NSW and the ACT, coached QLD: it will be hard to justify any claim of parochialism.

Sparky

Frank Nicholson (4)
Thank god link has been chosen, this is the right choice!

1. This will allow the brumbies to become a powerhouse again and create a a winning culture which is good for Australian rugby, and give time for white to groom another coach like link has done with graham

2. We give link a go for 2 years and if he doesn't succeed, white will be finished his 4 year contract with the brumbies and he can take over then

3. We don't lose link to the international stage and leave the brumbies looking for another coach,

T

Train Without a Station

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I will need something else to take up my time. I may need therapy.

It appears the dossier on Deans failings you've been compiling is now redundant Gnostic.

Status
Not open for further replies.