• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Chiefs v Reds. Hamilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
rustycruiser said:
Did the Foxsports feed go out for a few min during the Chiefs 3rd try? The US feed did.

Same in Australia. UnZid infrastructure don'cha know?

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
From that other sh1t rugby site...

TRY REDS. The Reds with possession now inside the Chiefs 22 - this is the closest they've come to the hosts' try-line and they make it count with a touchdown to winger Will Chambers, who takes an inside ball on the fly from Barnes and dots down under the posts untouched. At last, the Reds give their small support something to cheer about! 15-5

How can they let these people get paid for commentary. I'm assuming it was from Cooper, not Barnes??

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
the gambler said:
From that other sh1t rugby site...

TRY REDS. The Reds with possession now inside the Chiefs 22 - this is the closest they've come to the hosts' try-line and they make it count with a touchdown to winger Will Chambers, who takes an inside ball on the fly from Barnes and dots down under the posts untouched. At last, the Reds give their small support something to cheer about! 15-5

How can they let these people get paid for commentary. I'm assuming it was from Cooper, not Barnes??
Thats why I dont even want to read that kak. Appreciate much more the real supporters here to inform me and can squek in the odd question..

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Genia inspirational... They are really hanging in there with a red-hot Chiefs outfit.

Some of the tackling in the Reds backline - especially from the centre pairing was diabolical. And Va'aulu's spear tackle was brainless right in front of the touchie... just what the Red's needed when they were starting to get back into it.

Try to Chambers was nicely worked though. No look pass with Chambers running off Coopers shoulder.

Oh Forgot to mention - some of Coopers tackling early on was horrific also. They are targeting his channel to make yards then spinning it wide which was working for them..

T

tranquility

okay little summary.

The chiefs are white hot today and its perfect conditions.

They scored three tries from spreading it wide, Masanga and Sitivatu especially look very threatening.

When the Reds have it they are playing it very tight - and getting good metres through pick and go. Reds tight 5 is winning the battle.

Quade kicked two good penatlies.

its 18 - 13 at half time, with the Reds just holding on.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Nice comeback from the Reds since at times it looked like men against boys when Sivi and Co had the ball.

Reds backline defence dreadful. We didn't need Kamo to tell us how poor that rush defence effort was. If the Chiefs could pass and kick goals properly, they'd be far in front.

But they can't and they aren't. Genia having a Joost, FdP game - what a champ, though I had to laugh when Kamo said he weighed 105kgs - or was that how much he could lift? Anyway - he plays that big.

Higginbotham and Cooper playing well too - and Cooper's goal kicking .... I never thought he could kick goals as well as he is doing now.

Reds down 13-18 with the 2nd half just started. Go you good things.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Reds looking great when they have the ball, always gaining really solid metres. The defence is a completely different story. If the reds had some solid outside defence we'd be doing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.