• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Christmas: so what the fuck did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Best one was a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S 9000) from the missus, worst at the moment is a water feature where the pump is louder than the water flowing around!

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
a USA rugby jersey

a netherlands rugby jersey

a uniden 2 watt cb handheld radio

a giant, portable and rechargable spotlight (bout the size of my torso)

other stuff not as important

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
A t-shirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of thongs. Also got a couple of new tyres for the car off my old man (He demanded he buy us something practicle).

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Lots of cash for the Yurop trip and tickets to BB King in April with the old man plus some other bits and pieces. Best part was beach at Curl Curl this arvo tho. Won't be that warm for a couple of months methinks...

Girlfriend got me a model of an Alfa Giulietta to build - reliving childood here I come! :thumb

T

Thomas

A remote controlled helicopter which I'm to scared to use yet as there's a 30 page manual to :eek:
I also got a game where there's 4 handles, each with a button on top you hold onto them then you start it and when the green light flashes you press the button the last one to press it gets shocked :)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
A remote controlled helicopter which I'm to scared to use yet as there's a 30 page manual to :eek:
I also got a game where there's 4 handles, each with a button on top you hold onto them and press another button then there's a green light when it flashes you press the button the last one to press it gets shocked:)

Are you a lab rat?

T

Thomas

No this years presents are different to usual, usually I get a couple of PS2 games and some sports equipment ie a new rugby ball or something.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Shit loads of clothes, I will be resembling Hugh Grant soon with the number of jumpers I got

Got my new london irish jersy as well as a Western force one

The new apple tv, its really shit takes about 5 hours to stream a film, once the film is loaded if you dont watch it straight away it restarts the loading, nightmare

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Pressie line up?

OK, I'll give this a go. Ready?

OK, that's two-fifths of it, now the rest.

There! A pretty good haul, quite similar to last year's collection.

rustycruiser

Billy Sheehan (19)
It's not Christmas yet (at least for another 2 minutes here in the US)

:D

Now that it's Christmas here, I can report in that I got
- Garmin Forerunner 305
- Manzellapower headband
- Manzella vapor gloves

Getting ready to head out for a 10PM Christmas run to test the new gear out. Brrrr.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Socks, boxers, facial creams and a jumper with elbow patches - apparently that's trendy now.

Not happy with that pile of shit, so am off to decide between an rs4, m3 and a 911 as a present to myself.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Socks, boxers, facial creams and a jumper with elbow patches - apparently that's trendy now.

Not happy with that pile of shit, so am off to decide between an rs4, m3 and a 911 as a present to myself.

Must be some expensive clothes if you can get a trade for one of those cars. :) But I like the sentiment!

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)

Damn, life's tough in Honkers is it MR? That's a seriously tough choice but I think I'd go for the rs4, with either of the others a good choice backup. No c63 in the line-up?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Damn, life's tough in Honkers is it MR? That's a seriously tough choice but I think I'd go for the rs4, with either of the others a good choice backup. No c63 in the line-up?

Hardly have the roads in HK to enjoy those cars.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
I asked Santa for a Wallaby World Cup win in 2011 so I'll wait till November for that to arrive....

Just the usual - clothes; shoes; books (was given Mandela's and Howard's); Star Wars Eps 1-3; cash (for Tafe textbooks); chocolate.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Some cash, some scratchies (won a whole $7), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, rechargeable batteries for the Wii remotes, The Bucket List DVD, golf accessories kit, a bottle of orange liqueur and a 1hr massage.

Status
Not open for further replies.