• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Christmas: so what the fuck did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Family guy box set with series 1-9. Autographed MAtty Hayden book, standing my ground. A 3 dimensional wooden puzzle, which I am told will make the shape of a rugby ball if I can solve it.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
A ridiculously expensive pair of sunglasses
Couple of books
A German anf Belgian Beer set 12 in all (quite happy about that)

A few other bits and pieces.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Does she take her teeth out?

My haul: a gazillion Reidel glasses, which I'm pretty happy about.
Sky sports in HD (had for a few weeks now - great to see just how shit at cricket we are)
Sweater, shirts, shoes
The flu from my kids
Oh and slippers and sofa cushions, yes sofa cushions, from the mother in law

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Sky sports in HD (had for a few weeks now - great to see just how shit at cricket we are)
Sweater, shirts, shoes
The flu from my kids

Slippers? How old are you , Gagger? Do you smoke a pipe?

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)

Sweater, shirts, shoes
The flu from my kids

I used to have a gazillion of them but the bloody things keep getting broken when being washed. I should ask for some more.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Crack pipe on occasion

Actually got the slippers on right now. Kinda handy when it's -2 outside

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
By my reckoning Mr Timms is ahead on the choicest preso award - HD camera AND a bike. That's just profligate

Shitest so far seems to be Naza with his 2 pairs of cotton socks with vouchers, tying with Scarfie who seems to have got sweet fuck all (or maybe it's just a mimimalist christmas?)

Special mention to Jets and the T-shirt, shorts and thongs. Strong contender

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
By my reckoning Mr Timms is ahead on the choicest preso award - HD camera AND a bike. That's just profligate

Shitest so far seems to be Naza with his 2 pairs of cotton socks with vouchers, tying with Scarfie who seems to have got sweet fuck all (or maybe it's just a mimimalist christmas?)

Special mention to Jets and the T-shirt, shorts and thongs. Strong contender

What about my beer for a head? Priceless!
Nah, I reckon Timmsy scooped this pool too.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Good haul this year:

A big day out ticket, some books, a shirt, some cufflinks and an xbox 360 to keep me distracted!

......oh and someone gave me a bloody towel as well!

T

Thomas

I'm still waiting for my relatives presents as we've been avoiding my dad's side of the family so far, my guess though is some 3 sizes to small T-shirts, a random book and a combined birthday and xmas present of $150 and may be some cheap chocolates from crazy clarkes.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'm still waiting for my relatives presents as we've been avoiding my dad's side of the family so far, my guess though is some 3 sizes to small T-shirts, a random book and a combined birthday and xmas present of $150 and may be some cheap chocolates from crazy clarkes.

Satisfaction is what you make of it.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Reidel glasses:I used to have a gazillion of them but the bloody things keep getting broken when being washed. I should ask for some more.

Put them aside and wash them yourself by hand. DO NO PUT RIEDEL GLASSES IN A DISHWASHER. EVER. As a SOP I don't let anyone wash my Riedels, if they break it's my fault. Same for my Spiegelaus and Schotts, or any other good wine glasses.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Put them aside and wash them yourself by hand. DO NO PUT REIDEL GLASSES IN A DISHWASHER. EVER. As a SOP I don't let anyone wash my Reidels, if they break it's my fault. Same for my Spiegelaus and Schotts, or any other good wine glasses.

They never go in the dish washer, don't worry. Our glassware is always washed by hand. However, as a mate once pointed out to me, I've got fingers like cows tits and I've clumsily dropped and broken them in numerous different ways. People also drop the bloody things, like happened on christmas day.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
By my reckoning Mr Timms is ahead on the choicest preso award - HD camera AND a bike. That's just profligater

By far my best gift this year has been this award. When do I get my shitty certificate? :thumb

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Damn, life's tough in Honkers is it MR? That's a seriously tough choice but I think I'd go for the rs4, with either of the others a good choice backup. No c63 in the line-up?

Sarcasm doesn't come across well online! As if I'd splash out on one of those in exchange for some shitty xmas presents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.