• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clan v Tribe qualifying final

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If the AR can't see out/ not out from 2m away WTF is he doing out there? TJ can make all the excuses he likes but that was a dead-set try in real time & should've been given, should never have gone to TMO.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Justice of sorts, 3-0 Clan.

Maintaining strict neutrality but must confess to purchasing a 6-pack of Speight's Old Dark whilst at Dan Murphy's earlier on...............

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Nice little right-side try, Symons caught out by being a lock playing 6 & after that it was just draw, pass & back up..... try time! Clan 8-3 after 25.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Horrell finally gets one , 8-6. Shoulda been a scrum, tho? Ball hit the ref. looks like Symons is done for the night so Leitch is on.

Shelts89

Tom Lawton (22)
This young Chiefs 9 looks pretty tidy to me. Has he played much this season? I haven't had much of chance to watch Super Rugby this year.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wow Nasi Manu. You're the captain and you do that? Lucky because if you weren't your ear would be getting chewed off.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Horrell gets another from straight in front so Tribe 9-8 Clan @ HT. Tribe need to score next or they're gone IMO.

@AngrySeahorse that's like saying your pet pony isn't Phar Lap but he's not bad:)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^ HT stats say otherwise, I reckon Tribe are in the box seat here: won't be easy of course but you'd have to back them from here.............

Status
Not open for further replies.