• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clan v Tribe qualifying final

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Decent seats at NIB for a Force regular season game (who am I kidding, like it could very be anything other than regular season) are $76 each.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think I paid less than $40 to sit on 10m mark when myself and mates went over to Reds/Clan game in Dunedin earlier in year, was well impressed

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
That was a fantastic game of footy, played at a high pace with plenty of skill to boot. The broken field running was pretty special, as were several of the hits in defence. Really enjoyed that and would love to see a game in Dunners. The atmosphere came across as pretty electric on the coverage.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
I think I paid less than $40 to sit on 10m mark when myself and mates went over to Reds/Clan game in Dunedin earlier in year, was well impressed

They put the prices up because it was a semi final. I think it around $47 each before booking fees and all sorts of other shit that Ticktek like to add on.

Great value there. I used to take Junior to the Zoo stand for $12 each. Great view there as well, though he was usually distracted by the half naked Starters Bar promo girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.