• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clan v Tribe qualifying final

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Discipline letting Tribe down here, Weber the latest culprit, Clan 18-9 & now have the momentum. If it weren't for the roof you'd think it was a wind advantage kinda situation.............

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Try Rettalick, conv Horrell 14-18 with 19 min left, anyone's game from here, still think slight adv Clan, better PK/ DG options when needed.........

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
On cue, PK Clan in front & 21-14, Tribe have some work to do from here. No extra time in QF, higher-qualifier goes through?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
McKenzie has been really good at 15. They (commentators) were saying before the game he should have started at 10.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Anyone know where Big Ben is going next year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Racing Metro..... or possibly Fraer Tech...... or possibly Ponsonby.... who'd know, bloke can't decide if he's kiwi, Tongan or French, how're we meant to know? I'd like to think that in years to come he'll be the poster boy for not fucking around with the people who gave you your shot at the big time, in case they go "you know what? You've fucked us around so much that we've decided you can just do whatever, we no longer give a shit".

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Horrorcane fans should be worried right now, Clan got game & I think just showed they can soak it up pressure-wise & have enough left in the tank to come back even if points down. Always thought they were SF material this year, now thinking they GF material if not winners thereof..........

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Great game and Highlamders deserved winners. Think the winner of this year's comp will have to beat the Clan to take the trophy.

At about the 30 minute mark, a Highlander was lying on the ground about 1 - 2 m from a ruck and Tamefuna launched himself onto him. Had he had the ball it would have been a penalty. As it was, I reckon it should have been a Yellow card. Chiefs will be better off next year without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.