• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Commonwealth Games Rugby 7s

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
It is rather fortuitous that our office car park has been flooded and we have been sent home to "work" the day the sevens starts, fingers crossed this is a two day flood...

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Kafe and Clarkie doing the call in a studio in Sydney. Takes away a bit of the atmosphere in my view.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
why cant channel ten broadcast the games? one of the most prominent sports in the games i think from an australian perspective

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Free to air television stations in this country often treat their viewers with disdain. I have no idea why there is legislation still in place that they get first shot a a sports broadcast for events in this country.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
I'm flabbergasted too! Not even a mention of the rugby on Channel 10!

Does Fox have an exclusive?!?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
apparently 10 are showing it in 15 mins time. Hopefully the whole thing however I know just expect highlights. So that's 5.30 Briso time. Oz v SL

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
apparently 10 are showing it in 15 mins time. Hopefully the whole thing however I know just expect highlights. So that's 5.30 Briso time. Oz v SL

must be 6.30pm. They said 6.30pm on the national broadcast, so I assumed 5.30pm Briso time. Obviously it is broadcast on delay up here too. Shees.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
It's ridiculous. Rugby is a mainstream sport. They should put the dwarf throwing or synchronised apple dunking on delay instead.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Great to see fox have clarkie and kafe commentating. Was getting worried about the commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom