• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cricket World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Steve Smith has three 50s and a century now since moving to number 3 in the ODI team.

I'm guessing it's his spot now. :D

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So what do we think is a par score here? 325? An hour ago it looked like you were gonna give 370 a fright so India have done well,to,pull you back to what looks like being ~310 which could be a few short...............

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Seriously fuck Shane Watson.

This is our final, don't think NZ will be much challenge at the MCG.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Rather have brats than losers.

Which is why I said it's our final. NZ have not done themselves a favour playing all their matches on rugby grounds. Those mis-hits going for 6 will go to fielders' hands at the G.
Bad Arrogant Aussie habits here. :mad:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Which is why I said it's our final. NZ have not done themselves a favour playing all their matches on rugby grounds. Those mis-hits going for 6 will go to fielders' hands at the G.

I accept that, should you make the GF, you'll start as a fairly firm fav. I just happen to think that NZ have shown enough over the last 5-6 weeks to deserve a little more than your rather dismissive "[India] is our Final" implying that NZ will then present no discernible challenge........... I wouldn't go so far as @PaarlBok above but geez mate you're getting there.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I accept that, should you make the GF, you'll start as a fairly firm fav. I just happen to think that NZ have shown enough over the last 5-6 weeks to deserve a little more than your rather dismissive "[India] is our Final" implying that NZ will then present no discernible challenge..... I wouldn't go so far as @PaarlBok above but geez mate you're getting there.
Is there a way that both India and Australia drop out of the final? :rolleyes: Difficult to support them as a neutral.

vegascane

Chris McKivat (8)
WOW, Aus not looking too good right now, fingers crossed for some luck and more twists and turns in the next 2 hours...

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Superb bowling by Hazlewood. A priceless maiden to Kohli who then succumbs to Johnson in the next over for 1 - huge dismissal. Looking forward to seeing India continuing to dig deep to give us another great finish.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Hazlewwod and Johnson have turned this game on its head. And you see them off and have to face stark.

Aussies turn the screws better than just about anyone

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Superb bowling by Hazlewood. A priceless maiden to Kohli who then succumbs to Johnson in the next over for 1 - huge dismissal. Looking forward to seeing India continuing to dig deep to give us another great finish.

I'd be happier to see them rolled for 180.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Raina gone, Indians 108-4.

Need 1 or 2 more to be well on top though. One thing I've learned from this tournament is that the NZ music blokes have a much better sense of humour and occasion than the Aussie ones do.

Status
Not open for further replies.