• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Cricket World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Need 191 from 20 overs, Dhoni whacks it for 4.

Need at least one of these 2 out before the last 10, preferably both before the powerplay.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^ Is that you Bill (Lawry?)

Lucky MC's not in charge of deciding when to review, eh? :)

ANZAC Final all but assured, one would think. Therefore according to @qwerty51 the kiwis may as well reduce their carbon footprint & stay home....... oops, too late, word just in that they've made their way to Melbourne & may just turn up at the G on Sunday :)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
^^^^^^ Is that you Bill (Lawry?)

Lucky MC's not in charge of deciding when to review, eh? :)

ANZAC Final all but assured, one would think. Therefore according to @qwerty51 the kiwis may as well reduce their carbon footprint & stay home... oops, too late, word just in that they've made their way to Melbourne & may just turn up at the G on Sunday :)
Check this out off Twitter. Gold!!

CBAo171UgAAKhFy.png

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^ obviously fake, in the real world Kyle Mills & Tom Latham get eaten, why else are they there? Nathan McCullum's safe, but only 'cos his brother's the captain.......... or maybe there are some unresolved childhood issues we don't know about?

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here & call it........ India are faaaarked.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well didn't that innings implode. ANZAC Final, how many kiwis in Melbourne? Need all of you plus hangers-on to get their asses to the G on Sunday............

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What a weak performance from India. Went down without even a whimper.

I thought it was poor how they timed their run, it was way too late. Rather them potentially getting rolled for 170 they dragged it along to 233. I don't think they were giving themselves more a chance just trying to make it look more respectable?

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Jeez, I thought winning that toss would be important. Chasing over 300 was near impossible..

Glad to see the two best teams will be playing in the final and hopefully both show up ready.

While I hugely respect NZ I have a feeling we haven't seen the best of the Aussies just yet.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Congrats to NZ & Aussies. I'll support the Black Caps to win. They are one game away to own two world cups.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I thought it was poor how they timed their run, it was way too late. Rather them potentially getting rolled for 170 they dragged it along to 233. I don't think they were giving themselves more a chance just trying to make it look more respectable?
Yeah, couldn't agree more. Dhoni left his run so late it just stinks of someone trying to make it respectable, instead of actually going for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.