• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Force - 5:35pm AEDT 24th March at AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
No Meakes, DHP, Stander, McCalman. Could be a rough night

C7gESxqXQAEQZ-h.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Referee: Rohan Hoffmann (Australia)
Assistant Referees: Richard Kelly (New Zealand), Angus Mabey (New Zealand)
TMO: Shane McDermott (New Zealand)

Crusaders: 15 David Havili, 14 Digby Ioane, 13 Tim Bateman, 12 Ryan Crotty, 11 George Bridge, 10 Mitchell Hunt, 9 Mitchell Drummond, 8 Jordan Taufua, 7 Matt Todd, 6 Scott Barrett, 5 Sam Whitelock (c), 4 Luke Romano, 3 Owen Franks, 2 Codie Taylor, 1 Wyatt Crockett
Replacements: 16 Ben Funnell, 17 Tim Perry, 18 Mike Ala'alatoa, 19 Mitchell Dunshea, 20 Pete Samu, 21 Bryn Hall, 22 Marty McKenzie, 23 Manasa Mataele

N

NTT

Hodgson back for the Force. Force to celebrate his return with an 18 pt win in Christchurch. Hoffmann reffing scares me.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Richie Arnold has a much lower profile than his twin, Rory. I can imagine a few quizzical looks from unsuspecting Crusader players and fans when, if he runs out late in the game. OTOH, WOB might already have warned them.:)

M

Moono75

Louwrens and Lance are developing into perhaps the best Force halves pairing in our history. If Louwrens keeps developing he should be in line for a crack at the Wallabies. As much as we may miss DHP, I think Mozza at 15 isn't a bad spot for him and will keep him involved in the game.

Peni, Rona and Newsome need big games. The forwards will be tested and will need to at least maintain some parity to give the backs a chance.

Forceright

Allen Oxlade (6)
Louwrens and Lance are developing into perhaps the best Force halves pairing in our history. If Louwrens keeps developing he should be in line for a crack at the Wallabies. As much as we may miss DHP, I think Mozza at 15 isn't a bad spot for him and will keep him involved in the game.

Peni, Rona and Newsome need big games. The forwards will be tested and will need to at least maintain some parity to give the backs a chance.

Ruru has also developed really well since last year - after the 10s last year, he's also a good impact player.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
If they want people to watch this stuff they definitely need to work on how the refs encourage the flow of a game.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
CruSadists trying to turn the screws at scrum time, gotta be a PT before too much longer if WA can't keep it up & square......

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^ LOL problem area is WA's 1&2, not ours.

CruSadists get another try by placing it at the base of the padding, cue outrage on the "Refereeing Decisions" thread, 14-3.

EDIT: CruSadists two-on-one on the right & Newsome the lone WA guy makes the intercept, 14-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.