• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Force - 5:35pm AEDT 24th March at AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Newsome try on debut for the Force. Needed that to change the momentum.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Barrett gets #3 from a series of drives after a lineout option from a kickable penalty, 21-10 & CruSadists clearly want the BP win with all the 3's they're turning down.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
God I hope they're not reviewing that, perfect timing from Newsome & Hunt straight back to his feet so all good, surely? Yep, all good.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
And another one for the "Refereeing Decisions" thread, I thought taken back by Peni so 5m scrum but the Hoff says try Romano, 28-10.

EDIT: glad it's a Strayan ref.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Your telling me:
A) Peni grounded that before he placed it back
B) Ainsley has his hands on it.

Classic Rohan Hoffman.

M

Moono75

Rage rising like a blood moon. Come on Force......kill em......kill em!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Gotta give that. And they do, HT CruSadists 28-17 Force.

I wonder if there's anyone in Super Rugby playing their "home" games as far from home as Chance Peni, born on the Chatham Islands which are well East of NZ & now playing out of Perth.

EDIT: my trusty airmilescalculator.com says 5,915 km from Perth Int'l to Chatham Island-Tuuta airfield.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Can't understand why anyone arguing either try, the Ref indicated both were, Romano's I thought was ok because neither Force player seemed to be forcing the ball down, and Peni try was because noone tackled him before the line Tafua may of tried but Johno made sure he couldn't. When you boys going to realise when the refs hand goes up it a try!!;)

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
That was an outrageous call on the Romano try.

Some stuff to like about the forces play...Yeah experience in the tight with turnover balls by saders showing their superior experience and force just lacking that final bit of class to finish off good attacking positions
Your telling me:
A) Peni grounded that before he placed it back
B) Ainsley has his hands on it.

Classic Rohan Hoffman.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.