• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Force - 5:35pm AEDT 24th March at AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NTT

25 scrum collapses by the Saders for 1 yellow card
1 ruck penalty for 1 yellow against the Force?

Fuck off Hoffman

N

NTT

2 of the 3 quick taps by Louwrens should have been re penalised for not back 10m

Fuck off Hoffman

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Ref was still not as bad as the Force in the second half.

Nothing quite like quick tapping the ball straight into a scrum for the opposition.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Funnell gets #7 on the hooter, FT 45-17. Force probably better & CruSadists at times worse than that score line suggests but Force held scoreless in second half has to be a worry for them.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
Brave from the Force, thought the Crusaders should have been shown the yellow earlier, and Crockett boring in on an angle...well.

Force did not deserve that scoreline.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hoffmans worst game ever. Lowrance disallowed try the crusaders were no way 10m. Should of been a penalty try.

Crusaders so cynical when they defend and somehow only give away one yellow card. No control of the scrums. Morohan also clearly knocked the ball back and it was then clearly grounded. Just a joke

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
A terrible yellow card call on naisarani from one penalty when the crusaders had a shit ton with no consequence. Yeh the crusaders can score trys and no the force probably would of won but it's a joke. It's hard to watch to be honest

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The aussie teams need to be more cynical. The kiwi sides do it and stop the 5 pointers all the time. Risk the yellow and it's not an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.