• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Rebels Friday 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Ridiculous yellow. Just as unwarranted as Stirzackers. Both offenses, but penalties at most.

Another ridiculous penalty that comes to mind is McMahon being offside at the ruck in the first half.

I've only had one eye on the game as I make dinner at home, and so I missed the crusaders yellow, but from what I've seen, this ref needs to have his game assessed.

Some seriously honking calls with what seems to be little knowledge of the laws of the game.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Really harsh, tip tackles need to stop having rules on them and each taken into it's own context. He didn't lift the legs, Todd dived down for the ground. He wasn't in any danger.

The big difference to me is if the carrier goes to ground on his own terms - which Todd did.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What I can possibly offer up as an explanation is that the refs have been told to be overly strict at the start of the season as to cut out any bad behaviour early on?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Why go upstairs? Blatant and obvious knock on. Even Blind Freddy could see that from 1200 km away.

Waste of time.

C'mon Rebels.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
10 down with 10 to go, penalty dead in front..... TAKE THE FUCKING THREE!!! And why the fuck is Carter still out there, may as well be Luke McAlister for all the good he's doing right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.