• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Rebels Friday 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Big year coming for the Rebels. First away win - ever.

Nailed the CruSadists at the start of the season, when they were at their most vulnerable.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Not enough Whitelocks and their Friends.

Rebels win 20 - 10. First Away Win. Ever.

Totality Tony secure for the year.

Lots of personages will be prostrating themselves due to @Daz's prognistications.
Hope they all clean up afterthemselves.

M

Moono75

Rebels get the business done against a n under strength Crusaders. Definitely missing Read Dagg and Nadolo. As they say in Star Wars....'you Rebel Scum'.......well done.

Reactions: Tex

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Mea culpa mea culpa! At least until next week. Lopeti MotM for me. Didn't think he had it in him. First win overseas. I'm so very, very, hope.

It'll be interesting to see if they persist with the same back 5. Worked around the park but pretty costly in the lineout and scrum wilted a bit in the 2nd half. If the Crusaders had Whitelock I reckon they would've stolen even more ball.

Reactions: Tex

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
It'll be interesting to see if they persist with the same back 5. Worked around the park but pretty costly in the lineout and scrum wilted a bit in the 2nd half. If the Crusaders had Whitelock I reckon they would've stolen even more ball.
Scrum wilted when McMahon went off.

I wouldn't change it, at least for next week. I don't rate Neville and Timani should be rewarded for that effort.

Interesting to follow for the season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.