• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Rebels - Super Rugby Round 11 - 28 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Rebels were building pressure by going through the phases in the Crusaders 22, then a quick turnover and line-break by Matt Todd leads to Zac Guilford scoring a try a minute later.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
English looking abit out of his depth thats twice down his wing he has been cought out of position.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
11 minutes gone, 5-0 to the Crusaders. Rebels under pressure in their 22 as the Crusaders build up the phases with ball in hand. Scrum to Crusaders.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Try to Blyendaal straight off the scrum. Rebels in danger of a possible blowout, with the Crusaders looking very clinical.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
JOC (James O'Connor) looked to caught out there. Was standing behind the scrum rather than marking his opposite to leave the gap open and could not get across in time.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
JOC (James O'Connor) looked to caught out there. Was standing behind the scrum rather than marking his opposite to leave the gap open and could not get across in time.
Sidey being flat footed didnt help and the rebels 7 was slow out of the gates

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Another miss read by english saders off thier feet pen to the rebels 30 out from their line

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Phipps' kick comparable to the Special Liam Gill effort the other week.

Some soft tries but some great offensive tackling from the Rebels as well.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Rebels need to get points whenever they venture into the Crusaders half. Turnovers killing them atm.19 minutes gone, 12-0

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Break from the back of the line out from reb 7 poor pass from JOC (James O'Connor) but saders put it on the full.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Saders not rolling away pen 15m right in front. Rebs going for goal.

JOC (James O'Connor) slots it 12-3

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Couple of Crusader specials, with players unfortunately falling in the way a bit!! I know others do it, but geez, they do it so well!! Rebels to get on board - deserved after some very good phase play thus far.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Meat for Higgers.

Beiber boy misses the extras to the left.

Whitelocks and their Friends 12 Rebels 8 - 24 minutes gone.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
JOC (James O'Connor) puts it out on the full saders lineout on 22 they turn it over.

Great break from vuna 22 to 22 tgey swing it wide and higgers goes over in the corner.

12-8 kick to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom